Primary Care Physicians & Doctors Accepting Medicare
Our specialty is YOU.
At Oak Street Health, we specialize in caring for older adults like you. We make your healthcare easy with an entire team dedicated to you. They’ll take care of everything, providing you with personalized primary care so you can stay healthy and focus on doing the things you love.
Find a clinic or doctor near you.
Why choose Oak Street Health?
Doctors Who Actually Listen
Our doctors actually listen, in fact, there’s a note-taker on hand so your doctor can give you their full attention. You won’t feel rushed and they’ll make sure you understand everything.
You Don’t Have to Lift a Finger
Managing your healthcare should be simple. We help eliminate the hassles – from medical records and insurance paperwork to making the most of your Medicare benefits.
More Than a Doctor’s Office
A healthcare and community center in one, your neighborhood Oak Street Health center is a place to socialize and enjoy feel-good activities and events, including craft-making, education, and exercise classes.
Approved by AARP
Oak Street Health was selected by AARP as a trusted primary care provider because of its dedication to high-quality healthcare for all Medicare-eligible adults – the only primary care provider to have that distinction. Find a provider who cares for AARP members like you.
Find Quality Care Nearby
Browse doctors and find one in your neighborhood.
Become a Patient
We specialize in personalized healthcare for older adults – from health and wellness to treating specific conditions.
Schedule an Appointment
See your doctor by phone or video to receive quality care without leaving your home.
We accept Medicare and most Medicare Advantage plans.
We accept most major insurances, including Medicare and Medicare Advantage plans from these leading insurance brands.
Why patients choose Oak Street Health.
Our doctors and physicians go above and beyond to make sure our patients feel safe and well-cared for. But don’t take our word for it, see what people are saying about us.
- MaryPatient Survey"I feel heard and understood! The people at Oak Street are kind and friendly and I enjoy the service I received!"
- KathleenPatient Survey"I loved the way everyone and everything was explained to me and yes I would recommend other people and family members to you."
- AnnPatient Survey"Best time EVER at doctors office. The level of care is amazing. Will recommend to family and friends."
- VickyPatient Survey"Staff very friendly & helpful. Would definitely recommend. Looking forward to my next visit."
- AnthonyPatient Survey"Love that I have a doctor that listens and care about my well-being"
- Luis"Yes I like oak Street health the people are very helpful, and they do take care of business there and get things done I do recommend them to other people"
- NanceePatient Survey"I would recommend Oak Street Health to all my friends.I love the way the staff takes good care of you."
- BerinePatient Survey"Being A Senior Citizen, I Greatly Appreciately The Early Appointments, My Labs, Check-Up, All Done In The Week, WOW. The Staff Treated Me With The Best Of Care."
- AndreaPatient Survey"Everyone was exceptionally courteous and polite and asked and explained any questioned I had."
- Doctor offices in your neighborhoodFind a Clinic
Find highly recommended doctor offices and clinics in your area.
- Who can become an Oak Street Health patient?
Our doctors specialize caring for anyone with Medicare, including Original Medicare Part B, select Medicare Advantage plans, Medicare Supplement or Medigap plans and Medicare-Medicaid Plans.
- How do I or a family member become an Oak Street Health patient?
Call (888) 812-1183 to find a Medicare doctor near you and learn more about becoming a patient at Oak Street Health. You can also stop by your nearest center or fill out a become a patient form, and we'll be in touch.
- What hospitals do you work with?
We work with any area hospitals that accept your insurance.
- What insurance does Oak Street Health accept?
We accept all forms of Medicare, including Original Medicare Part B, select Medicare Advantage plans, Medicare Supplement or Medigap plans and Medicare-Medicaid Plans. Call us at (888) 812-1183 to see if we accept your specific insurance.
- Does Oak Street Health accept Medicaid?
Yes, we accept Medicaid as a secondary insurance to your primary Medicare plan.
- Can I keep my specialist?
We work with specialists in your insurance network. Our team of referral coordinators can help you navigate these networks to connect you with the best specialist for your needs.
- What if I’m not sure I want to change doctors right now?
You're welcome to visit before you decide if Oak Street Health is right for you. Call (888) 812-1183 to learn more.
- Is Oak Street Health an insurance company?
No, Oak Street Health is not an insurance company. We know insurance can be confusing, so we offer support to help our patients navigate their Medicare benefits.
- What will Oak Street Health cost me?
Your costs will not change because you become an Oak Street Health patient.
- Will I lose my Medicare if I change my insurance to a Medicare Advantage plan?
No, you will not lose your Medicare if you elect a Medicare Advantage insurance plan.
- Can you help me apply for Medicaid?
Yes, your Patient Relations Manager (PRM) can work with you to determine if you are eligible for Medicaid.
Recent articlesView All
Asthma in Older Adults: Managing Your SymptomsPeople can develop asthma at any age, but asthma in seniors often requires more careful treatment. Since many older adults live with other chronic conditions that have similar symptoms, asthma...
Do I Need a Hearing Aid?Understanding hearing aids, how hearing aids work, and how to diagnose hearing loss are important as you age. Fortunately, hearing aids can help you manage any age-related hearing loss and help you...
Learn How to Limit Screen Time With These TipsYour smartphone can be a convenient device that allows you to stay connected, no matter where life takes you. However, these phones can also use up plenty of your time, whether you're texting...
Doctor's Offices and Medical Clinics Near Me
Oak Street Health is your home for comprehensive primary care. With our wide network of senior doctor's offices and health clinics, our experienced team of doctors, physicians, specialists and caregivers, and our full range of medical services—which include telehealth for seniors and social services—we have your health needs covered. Our primary care providers (PCP) spend time to listen, so they can understand your unique needs and develop a personalized care plan with you.
We specialize in care for Medicare and Medicare Advantage patients, and accept a wide range of national and local insurance plans. We can even connect you with a trusted insurance agent to make sure you have the plan that best meets your needs. And our patient relation managers can assist in making sure you’re getting the most from your insurance plan. What’s more, our centers offer community rooms with Medicare education events—to better help you understand your benefit options—and social activities to help keep patients active and having fun. Some of our health centers even provide pharmacies to make it easy to fill prescriptions, as well as other convenient services, like transportation to appointments for those who are eligible.
And with over 100 primary care doctor offices across the nation, there’s bound to be a Medicare doctor near you accepting new patients.
Explore our locations, doctors, and list of services to begin your healthcare journey today. We look forward to helping you on your health journey, and we can’t wait to welcome you to our healthcare family.