- What is considered normal blood pressure? There are a few different factors to consider, especially age. We break down everything you need to know.
- Do you need a booster shot if you've already been vaccinated? We break down everything you need to know about the COVID-19 vaccine booster shots.
- Loneliness can increase in adults after age 65. Read this guide to learn more about coping with loneliness as an older adult.
- When it comes to choosing a Primary Care Provider, is it better to go with a Family Physician or Internal Physician? Read on for more information.
- There are various health screenings recommended for adults ages 65 and older. Learn more in this comprehensive guide to health screenings for adults.
- Do adults need to be vaccinated? We break down everything you need to know about adult vaccines and adult immunization schedules.
- Alzheimer’s caregivers face unique challenges and often experience stress, burnout, and mental health issues as a result.
- Vision loss and impairment is common amongst senior adults. We break down everything you need to know about senior eye problems.
- Osteoporosis affects many senior adults and leads to a high risk of bone fracture. We break down signs, prevention, and treatments for osteoporosis.