- Influenza often referred to as “the flu,” is a virus that primarily affects the nose, throat, and occasionally the lungs. Depending on which strain a patient contracts, the symptoms may range from mild to severe.
- Due to modern technological advances and past studies linked to gaining immunity over COVID-19, the vaccine was able to be produced at rapid speeds.
- With the rapid production and rollout of the coronavirus vaccine, a lot of questions hang that patients want answers to.
- For a vaccine to be licensed and widely approved, it must first go through five testing stages to ensure its safety and efficacy.
- Mental illness impacts millions of American lives; however, many live without knowing that they can receive treatment or care for their conditions.
- Within the healthcare system, primary care physicians are known to be the healthcare providers that manage and coordinate primary care for their designated group of patients.
- For patients, choosing a new primary care physician presents a number of options to choose from, leading to a variety of steps a patient can take to discover which physician and primary care practice is best for them.