Meet Dr. Reuben Nichols, MD
Dr. Nichols accepts the following insurance. View a list of all insurance plans accepted.
Oak Street Health accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
This list of insurances changes regularly. Before your appointment, please confirm with your insurance company that this location accepts your insurance.
- How do I become a patient of Dr. Reuben Nichols?
- What insurance does Dr. Reuben Nichols accept?Dr. Nichols accepts all forms of Medicare, including Original Medicare Part B, select Medicare Advantage plans, Medicare Supplement or Medigap plans and Medicare-Medicaid Plans. Call us at (888) 812-1183 to see if we accept your specific insurance.
- What is Dr. Reuben Nichols's specialty?Dr. Nichols is a Internal Medicine Specialist. At Oak Street Health, all our providers specialize in primary care for adults on Medicare.
- Where is Dr. Reuben Nichols's office located?Dr. Nichols's primary office is at 4318 South State St in Chicago, Illinois.
- What languages does Dr. Reuben Nichols speak?Dr. Nichols speaks English.
- Who can become a patient of Dr. Reuben Nichols?Our doctors specialize caring for anyone with Medicare, including Original Medicare Part B, select Medicare Advantage plans, Medicare Supplement or Medigap plans and Medicare-Medicaid Plans.