Meet Mariana Racovita, PA
- National Committee on Certification of Physician Assistants
Mariana accepts the following insurance. View a list of all insurance plans accepted.
Oak Street Health accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
This list of insurances changes regularly. Before your appointment, please confirm with your insurance company that this location accepts your insurance.
- How do I become a patient of Mariana Racovita?
- What insurance does Mariana Racovita accept?Mariana accepts all forms of Medicare, including Original Medicare Part B, select Medicare Advantage plans, Medicare Supplement or Medigap plans and Medicare-Medicaid Plans. Call us at (888) 812-1183 to see if we accept your specific insurance.
- What is Mariana Racovita's specialty?Mariana is a Family Medicine Specialist. At Oak Street Health, all our providers specialize in primary care for adults on Medicare.
- Where is Mariana Racovita's office located?Mariana's primary office is at 1541 West Devon Ave in Chicago, Illinois.
- What languages does Mariana Racovita speak?Mariana speaks English, Spanish, and Romanian.
- Who can become a patient of Mariana Racovita?Our doctors specialize caring for anyone with Medicare, including Original Medicare Part B, select Medicare Advantage plans, Medicare Supplement or Medigap plans and Medicare-Medicaid Plans.