Oak Street Health is on a mission to make quality healthcare available to everyone, regardless of income or background. Achieving that takes leaders who can thrive in a value-based care environment. That’s why we’re partnering with top-ranked Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University to offer an exciting new Fellowship for Value-Based Care Leadership.
The two-year program offers physicians a unique opportunity to combine medical training with executive leadership business units to receive a sponsored Master of Business Administration degree (MBA) that prepares them for effective clinical leadership roles.
Fellowship benefits include:
- MBA degree from Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Business, sponsored by Oak Street Health
- Rotations through value-based care business units, including Population Health, Clinical Operations, and Comprehensive Care Delivery
- Firsthand leadership experience working closely with executive leaders on high-priority projects
- Mentorship by a senior medical director
- Sponsorship to attend local and national conferences
- Reduced clinical workload
- Generous compensation
- Consideration for a clinical leadership position with Oak Street Health on completion of the program