Leadership Development Program
The Oak Street Health Leadership Development program is an immersive experience in population health, general management, and leadership. It is designed to build skills to enable you to quickly become a leader at the cutting edge of healthcare delivery.
You will be placed in a mission-critical role in a regional or Treehouse (HQ) team, based on your interests and career goals. You will build partnerships across teams and disciplines, and have unparalleled exposure to senior leadership.
At the end of a successful program, you will transition to a full-time role as a field operator or Treehouse leader.
What we’re looking for
- MBA or other advanced degree graduates
- Leadership experience required, healthcare experience preferred
- Supportive attitude toward our patient population of older adults
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong analytical and financial competencies
- Incredible levels of tenacity, empathy and willingness to roll up your sleeves
- Applicants who are willing to relocate within Oak Street’s markets after completion of the program
- Permanent US work authorization required