Aurora doctor’s office
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Aurora help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us on the West side of N Farnsworth Ave near Taco Bell.
- Use the PACE Suburban Bus system #533 bus to Sheffer Village Mart/Farnsworth Plaza.
- Parking available onsite.
Oak Street Health accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
Providers at this location speak:
Our primary care physicians specialize in care for adults. Our team connects patients to the right programs for their health, including support navigating insurance and coordinating specialist care.
Our doctors are trained to treat adults over 65, and specialize in helping patients manage their chronic health conditions.
Wellness and prevention are key components of our care model. Our doctors work with patients to design a care plan that keeps you happy and healthy.
Immunizations and vaccinations are an important part of our preventative care model. We offer Flu, COVID-19, Shingles, and a variety of other vaccines to patients.
In-center lab and testing services are part of our care model. We offer routine tests such as Urinalysis, Metabolic panel, A1C, and Lipid panel in addition to tests for COVID-19 and other illnesses.
- Where is Oak Street Health Aurora located?
- What are the hours of operation at Oak Street Health Aurora?Our Medicare doctors are available from 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
- What insurance does Oak Street Health Aurora accept?Our Aurora location accepts all forms of Medicare, including Original Medicare Part B, select Medicare Advantage plans, Medicare Supplement or Medigap plans and Medicare-Medicaid Plans. Call us at (888) 812-1183 to see if we accept your specific insurance.
- How do I become a patient at Oak Street Health Aurora?Call (888) 812-1183 to find a Medicare doctor near you and learn more about becoming a patient at Oak Street Health. You can also stop by your nearest center or fill out an appointment request form, and we'll be in touch.
- Who can become an Oak Street Health Aurora patient?Our doctors specialize caring for anyone with Medicare, including Original Medicare Part B, select Medicare Advantage plans, Medicare Supplement or Medigap plans and Medicare-Medicaid Plans.
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
Discover CHAMPVA drawbacks, advantages, eligibility requirements, and more with this overview of CHAMPVA and how it works with Medicare.