Keeping you safe during COVID-19
Welcome to our Berwyn primary care clinic in Berwyn, Illinois
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Berwyn help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us on Cermak Road in Berwyn, Illinois. Nearby landmarks include the North Riverside Park Mall, Czech Plaza, and James & Williams Jewelers. The nearest bus is the Pace blue #322 bus to Cermak Rd. & Home Ave, located across the street.
- Pace #322 bus to Cermak Rd. & Home Ave.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
- Creole and Pidgins
Our patient relations managers work closely with patients to make sure they understand their Medicare benefits and get the most from their coverage.
Insurance accepted at our Berwyn clinic
Oak Street Health Berwyn accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health Berwyn accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
In the News
Our Primary Care Doctors and NursesFind a Medicare doctor near me
Reviews for Oak Street Health Berwyn in Berwyn, Illinois
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- AliciaI was excited about taking my test at Oak Street,I normally would have to go to another hospital to take the test
- JoseA regular visit. Good news about my blood example. I got good news on readout, saying I didn’t have anything wrong. For what they are looking for
- EliezerService was good as it shut be expected.hopefully they send for my medications including Actos I don't have any.
- DennisMy appointment should have also scheduled blood lab word but they did not have an appointment waited a hour and a half
- PearlethaTHE PEOPLE ARE POLITE AND KNOWLEDGEABLE AND THE DOCTORS VERY CARING. THEY SET US UP WITH CIGNA AND MY MEDICINE IS CHOSEN JUST FOR MY BODY TEMPERANCE. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND OAK STREET TO MY FRIENDS.
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
Medicare Doctors and Primary Care Physicians Near You | Oak Street Health Berwyn
The Berwyn Oak Street health center is located on West 22nd Street (West Cermak Road) in Berwyn, Illinois between Home Avenue and Wenonah Avenue. Our on-site care team specializes in family medicine, internal medicine, geriatric medicine, and behavioral health. Connect with our team of primary care physicians, nurse practitioners, and doctors through your choice of an in-person, phone, or video visit. For in-person visits, our team can provide you with rides to and from the Berwyn location. Never worry about missing an appointment.
This location welcomes patients who speak English, Spanish, French, Twi, and German via our dedicated multi-lingual Care Team. Talk with one of our internal medicine or geriatric doctors for a tailored approach to primary care. Our trusted local doctors and general practitioners in Berwyn accept Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Humana, Aetna, Cigna, Blue Cross Blue Shield and many other insurance plans to suit your needs. Our dedicated Care Team can assist with navigating your Medicare and Medicare Advantage benefits, social services, and other healthcare resources. This Oak Street Health location in Berwyn is in the 60402 area of Illinois. Same day and next day appointments are available at this location with minimal wait times.
Find us on West 22nd Street (West Cermak Road) in Berwyn, Illinois, near the North Riverside Park Mall, Czech Plaza and James & Williams Jewelers. If you require further assistance to find us or for transportation questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Our 24/7 support line for around-the-clock care is readily available to answer questions about insurance, care, and our services.