- 3046 West 127th St, Blue Island, IL 60406Get directions
- (773) 453-6868
- (708) 930-0414
- Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMTuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMWednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMThursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMFriday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMSaturday 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Welcome to our Blue Island primary care clinic in Blue Island, Illinois
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Blue Island help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us on West 127th Street in Blue Island, Illinois, on the North West corner of Sacramento Avenue and West 127th Street. The nearest bus stop is the blue #385 Pace bus on 127th St. & Sacramento Ave, located across the street.
- Blue #385 Pace bus to 127th St. & Sacramento Ave.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Insurance accepted at our Blue Island clinic
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Bright Health
- Clear Spring
- Medicare Advantage
- Zing Health
In the News
Our Primary Care Doctors and NursesFind a Medicare doctor near me
Reviews for Oak Street Health Blue Island in Blue Island, Illinois
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- XcnophonDr Forsythe listened to my concerns regarding my body and addresssd those concerns in a very professional , but caring manner. She did not dismiss those concerns as normal of which I greatly appreciated
- HopeEnjoy coming there. Most times, I'm seen fairly soon after arrival and never feel rushed.
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
The holidays are meant to be fun and festive: marked by delicious and hearty meals, good cheer and most of all, family and friends. If there’s any time of year when clans big or small reunite, it’s during the holiday season. While family reunions are cause alone for celebration, it’s important to keep safety and health in mind, especially when it comes to older adults.