Keeping you safe during COVID-19
Welcome to our Blue Island primary care clinic in Blue Island, Illinois
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Blue Island help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us on West 127th Street in Blue Island, Illinois, on the North West corner of Sacramento Avenue and West 127th Street. The nearest bus stop is the blue #385 Pace bus on 127th St. & Sacramento Ave, located across the street.
- Blue #385 Pace bus to 127th St. & Sacramento Ave.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Our patient relations managers work closely with patients to make sure they understand their Medicare benefits and get the most from their coverage.
Insurance accepted at our Blue Island clinic
Oak Street Health Blue Island accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health Blue Island accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
In the News
Our Primary Care Doctors and NursesFind a Medicare doctor near me
Reviews for Oak Street Health Blue Island in Blue Island, Illinois
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- LeedoraI was in pain when I got there…. The NP saw me …I told her about my shoulder pain…..she wrote up a referral for me …….. wrote a prescription for me……. My experience with her was good
- JohnThe wait was short, the doctor was great, good service.
- CarolynThe staff is very nice...efficient and professional. Always wait on me in a short time ...answered all of my concerns. Oak Street is a great place for Seniors because everyone, including Doctors are very patient with me.
- ThelmaDr. Hines is the absolute best! He is kind, caring, he takes the time to listen and answer all my questions.
- JamesIt took almost 3 hours just for a covid test
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
Medicare Doctors and Primary Care Physicians Near You | Oak Street Health Blue Island
The Blue Island Oak Street Health center is located on 3046 West 127th Street in Blue Island, Illinois, on the North West corner of Sacramento Avenue and West 127th Street. Our on-site care team specializes in senior care, internal medicine, geriatric medicine, podiatry, and behavioral health. Connect with our team of primary care physicians, nurse practitioners, and doctors through your choice of an in-person, phone, or video visit. For in-person visits, our team can provide you with rides to and from the Blue Island location. Never worry about missing an appointment.
This location welcomes patients who speak English, Spanish, French, Mandarin, and Hindi via our dedicated multi-lingual Care Team. Talk with one of our internal medicine or geriatric doctors for a tailored approach to primary care. Our trusted local doctors and general practitioners in Blue Island accept Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Humana, Aetna, Cigna, Blue Cross Blue Shield and many other insurance plans to suit your needs. Our dedicated Care Team can assist with navigating your Medicare and Medicare Advantage benefits, social services, and other healthcare resources. This Oak Street Health location in Blue Island is in the 60406 area of Blue Island, Illinois. Same day and next day appointments are available at this location with minimal wait times. Enjoy the convenience of our on-site pharmacy, where we can assist in you filling or refilling prescriptions.
Find us on West 127th Street in Blue Island, Illinois, on the North West corner of Sacramento Avenue and West 127th Street near Dwight D. Eisenhower High School and Commissioners Park. If you require further assistance to find us or for transportation questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Our 24/7 support line for around-the-clock care is readily available to answer questions about insurance, care, and our services.