- 1401 Western Ave, Chicago Heights, IL 60411Get directions
- (773) 716-3857
- (708) 887-5874
- Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMTuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMWednesday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PMThursday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PMFriday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Welcome to our Lincoln Crossing primary care clinic in Chicago Heights, Illinois
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Lincoln Crossing help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us at the intersection of Western Avenue and Lincoln Highway next to the Big Apple Pancake House.
- Use Chicago’s Metra Metropolitan Rail system to take the ME train downtown from Van Buren Street to the 211th St stop.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Insurance accepted at our Lincoln Crossing clinic
Oak Street Health Lincoln Crossing accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health Lincoln Crossing accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
In the News
Our Primary Care Doctors and NursesFind a Medicare doctor near me
Reviews for Oak Street Health Lincoln Crossing in Chicago Heights, Illinois
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- ToniI like Oak Street Health. I like how close the facility is. I have recommended you on the past. However, I dealt with 7 people & 6 we're new to me including the doctor.( I really liked her.)
- RosieYes I would recommend to a friend .
- BenitaStaff is professional and caring
- CalvinYes the convenience very helpful staff
- EvaI have had no problem at the Oak Street Health center. Everyone is cordial and helpful. It is a pleasure to go thee!
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
Medicare for All is a legislative push in the United States to implement a new universal, single-payer national health care system. If the plan is accepted, every U.S. citizen would have access to healthcare that is fully funded by the federal government.
Medicare Doctors and Primary Care Physicians Near You | Oak Street Health Lincoln Crossing
This Oak Street Health location can be found at 1401 Western Avenue in Chicago Heights, Illinois. Our on-site care team specializes in preventive medicine, internal medicine, family medicine, senior care, and geriatric medicine. Connect with our team of nurse practitioners, primary care physicians, and doctors through your choice of an in-person, phone, or video visit. Our team can provide you with rides to and from the Oak Street Health Lincoln Crossing location.
This location welcomes patients who speak English and Spanish via our dedicated multilingual care team. Talk with one of our internal medicine or geriatric doctors for a tailored approach to primary care. Our trusted general practitioners and local doctors at the Oak Street Health Lincoln Crossing location accept Medicare Advantage, Medicare, Humana, Aetna, and other insurance plans to suit your needs. Our dedicated care team can assist with navigating your Medicare and Medicare Advantage benefits, social services, and other healthcare resources. This Oak Street Health location is at 1401 Western Avenue in Chicago Heights, Illinois. Same day and next day appointments are available at this location with minimal wait times.
Find us at the intersection of Western Avenue and Lincoln Highway next to the Big Apple Pancake House. Our 24/7 support line for around-the-clock care is readily available to answer questions about care, insurance, and our services.