- 850 West 63rd St, Chicago, IL 60621Get directions
- (773) 694-2595
- (773) 634-7965
- Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMTuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMWednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMThursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMFriday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMSaturday 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Welcome to our Englewood primary care clinic in Chicago, Illinois
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Englewood help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us in Englewood in the North East corner of West 63rd Street and South Peoria Street, in the same shopping center as Whole Foods Market and near Kennedy King Community College and Bethel Imani Lutheran Church. The nearest bus stop is the CTA gray #63 bus, located next door on 63rd Street & Peoria.
- Take the CTA gray #63 bus to 63rd Street & Peoria.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Insurance accepted at our Englewood clinic
Oak Street Health Englewood accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health Englewood accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
In the News
Our Primary Care Doctors and NursesFind a Medicare doctor near me
Reviews for Oak Street Health Englewood in Chicago, Illinois
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- ErdealiaGreat custom service and I feel the dr and nurses care about me
- MagnoliaI didn't like waiting more than 40 minutes for a pick up time that was supposed to be at 7:40 a.m. I expected to see a doctor not a nurse practitioner.
- MaryStaff was professional, courteous, very knowledgeable I LOVE IT
- LeoraI had an appointment and was seen within a reasonable time, therefore all is well
- JudyLove it ! Staff is always pleasant and friendly. Atmosphere is welcoming!! It is very convenient for me because its in the neighborhood where I live!! Yes I have recommended Oakstreet health to family
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
Medicare for All is a legislative push in the United States to implement a new universal, single-payer national health care system. If the plan is accepted, every U.S. citizen would have access to healthcare that is fully funded by the federal government.
Medicare Doctors and Primary Care Physicians Near You | Oak Street Health Englewood
The Englewood Oak Street Health center is located at 850 West 63rd Street in Chicago, Illinois. Our on-site care team specializes in internal medicine, family medicine, senior care, preventive medicine, geriatric medicine, podiatry, and behavioral health. Connect with our team of nurse practitioners, primary care physicians, and doctors through your choice of an in-person, phone, or video visit. For in-person visits, our team can provide you with rides to and from the Englewood location.
This location welcomes patients who speak English, Spanish, French, Mandarin, and Hindi via our dedicated multi-lingual Care Team. Talk with one of our internal medicine or geriatric doctors for a tailored approach to primary care. Our trusted general practitioners and local doctors in Englewood accept Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Humana, Aetna, Cigna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other insurance plans to suit your needs. Our dedicated Care Team can assist with navigating your Medicare and Medicare Advantage benefits, social services, and other healthcare resources. This Oak Street Health location in Englewood is in the 60621 area of Chicago, Illinois. Same day and next day appointments are available at this location with minimal wait times. Enjoy the convenience of our on-site pharmacy, where we can assist in you filling or refilling prescriptions.
Find us in Englewood in the North East corner of cross streets of West 63rd Street and South Peoria Street, in the same shopping center as Whole Foods Market and near Kennedy King Community College and Bethel Imani Lutheran Church. If you require further assistance or for transportation questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Our 24/7 support line for around-the-clock care is readily available to answer questions about insurance, care, and our services.