Keeping you safe during COVID-19
Welcome to our Rockford primary care clinic in Rockford, Illinois
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Rockford help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us in the South East corner of cross streets East State Street and South Madison Street, a block away from Rock River and the Rockford Fire Department. The nearest bus stop is the Rockford Mass Transit District blue #11 and orange #12 bus at Madison & E State (West).
- Take the RMTD blue #11 or orange #12 bus to Madison & E State (West).
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Insurance accepted at our Rockford clinic
Oak Street Health Rockford accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health Rockford accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
In the News
- Good Day Stateline
- The Rockford Register
Our Primary Care Doctors and NursesFind a Medicare doctor near me
Reviews for Oak Street Health Rockford in Rockford, Illinois
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- LeoraI always have a great experience when I go. My doctor is great.
- RichardFriendly very helpful
- DelorisIts been time for an anual visit due.I was in & out & got refills i needed.
- DaphneI was very impressed. Very friendly and competent staff.
- Pauleverything went very well.Dr. Dean heard me out in a great way.It is nice for me to have the doctor listen to me while her helper would tipe into the computer.Thank you very much for that.Now i hope i van get the help i nead.Thank you very much
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
Good health does not come cheap. In fact, national health spending in the United States was around $3.8 trillion in 2019, and it's estimated to grow up to $6.2 trillion by 2028.
Although it’s not extremely common, occasionally healthcare providers may charge patients with Medicare Part B excess charges after their visits.
Medicare Doctors and Primary Care Physicians Near You | Oak Street Health Rockford
This Oak Street Health location can be found at 301 East State Street in Rockford, Illinois. Our on-site care team specializes in internal medicine, family medicine, senior care, preventive medicine, geriatric medicine, and behavioral health. Connect with our team of nurse practitioners, primary care physicians, and doctors through your choice of an in-person, phone, or video visit. For in-person visits, our team can provide you with rides to and from the Rockford location.
This location welcomes patients who speak English and Spanish via our dedicated multi-lingual Care Team. Talk with one of our internal medicine or geriatric doctors for a tailored approach to primary care. Our trusted general practitioners and local doctors in Rockford accept Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Humana, Aetna, Cigna and other insurance plans to suit your needs. Our dedicated Care Team can assist with navigating your Medicare and Medicare Advantage benefits, social services, and other healthcare resources. This Oak Street Health location is in the 61104 area of Rockford. Same day and next day appointments are available at this location with minimal wait times. Enjoy the convenience of our on-site pharmacy, where we can assist in you filling or refilling prescriptions.
Find us in the South East corner of cross streets East State Street and South Madison Street, a block away from Rock River and the Rockford Fire Department. If you require further assistance or for transportation questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Our 24/7 support line for around-the-clock care is readily available to answer questions about care, insurance, and our services.