- 6401 East Washington St, Indianapolis, IN 46219Get directions
- (317) 252-1371
- (317) 708-0115
- Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMTuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMWednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMThursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMFriday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
Welcome to our Irvington primary care clinic in Indianapolis, Indiana
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Irvington help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us in Irvington in the South West corner of cross streets East Washington Street and South Kenyon Street in the shopping center with Cornerstone Church and near the Pleasant Run Golf Course. The closest bus stop is the IndyGo red #8 bus at Washington St. & Ridgeview Dr.
- Take the IndyGo red #8 bus to Washington St. & Ridgeview Dr., just outside of the shopping center.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Insurance accepted at our Irvington clinic
Oak Street Health Irvington accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health Irvington accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
In the News
Our Primary Care Doctors and NursesFind a Medicare doctor near me
Reviews for Oak Street Health Irvington in Indianapolis, Indiana
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- BeverlyThe practitioner took her time with me listen to me and yes I will refer you which I already have
- BenitaYes friendly
- DeborahShe took the time to listen to me.
- RonaldDifficult for an appointment, when told they will call back,their is no call back
- SuzanneEverything was good except waiting for 55 minutes to go back for my appointment
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
Medicare for All is a legislative push in the United States to implement a new universal, single-payer national health care system. If the plan is accepted, every U.S. citizen would have access to healthcare that is fully funded by the federal government.
Medicare Doctors and Primary Care Physicians Near You | Oak Street Health Irvington
The Irvington Oak Street Health center is located at 6401 East Washington Street in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our on-site care team specializes in internal medicine, family medicine, senior care, preventive medicine, geriatric medicine, behavioral health, and podiatry. Connect with our team of nurse practitioners, primary care physicians, and doctors through your choice of an in-person, phone, or video visit. For in-person visits, our team can provide you with rides to and from the Irvington location.
Talk with one of our internal medicine or geriatric doctors for a tailored approach to primary care. Our trusted general practitioners and local doctors at Irvington accept Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Humana, Aetna, and other insurance plans to suit your needs. Our dedicated Care Team can assist with navigating your Medicare and Medicare Advantage benefits, social services, and other healthcare resources. This Oak Street Health location is in the 46219 area of Indianapolis. Same day and next day appointments are available at this location with minimal wait times. Enjoy the convenience of our on-site pharmacy, where we can assist in you filling or refilling prescriptions.
Find us in Irvington in the shopping center with Cornerstone Church and near the Pleasant Run Golf Course. If you require further assistance or for transportation questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Our 24/7 support line for around-the-clock care is readily available to answer questions about insurance, care, and our services.