- 4200 South East St, Indianapolis, IN 46227Get directions
- (317) 283-9830
- (317) 215-7038
- Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMTuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMWednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMThursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMFriday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
Welcome to our University Heights primary care clinic in Indianapolis, Indiana
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health University Heights help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us in University Heights, in the shopping center along South East Street and near AMC Indianapolis and the University of Indianapolis. The nearest bus stop is the Indy Go blue #31 bus at East St. & Mills Ave.
- Take the Indy Go #31 bus to East St. & Mills Ave.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Insurance accepted at our University Heights clinic
Oak Street Health University Heights accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health University Heights accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
In the News
Our Primary Care Doctors and NursesFind a Medicare doctor near me
Reviews for Oak Street Health University Heights in Indianapolis, Indiana
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- JacquelineThey all were all real nice . And I went right in and out in no time real nice.
- BettySome chairs in the waiting area should be higher, because some clients have hip issues, which makes it difficult to get up.
- KarenWaited almost an hour before I seen the doctor.
- DebbieWaiting a little longer than usual but overall I was treated with respect and answered my questions.
- DianeDr. MacKie's medical assistant is always pleasant and makes me feel comfortable. So do Dr. MacKie and his scribe. Dr. MacKie takes his time and asks questions about how I'm feeling. He explains what he expects of me and what I need to do to improve my health. The ladies at the front desk are always nice to deal with and are helpful too.
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
Medicare for All is a legislative push in the United States to implement a new universal, single-payer national health care system. If the plan is accepted, every U.S. citizen would have access to healthcare that is fully funded by the federal government.
Medicare Doctors and Primary Care Physicians Near You | Oak Street Health University Heights
The Oak Street Health location can be found at 4200 South East Street in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our on-site care team specializes in internal medicine, family medicine, senior care, preventive medicine, geriatric medicine, behavioral health and podiatry. Connect with our team of nurse practitioners, primary care physicians, and doctors through your choice of an in-person, phone, or video visit. Our team can provide you with rides to and from the Oak Street Health University Heights location.
Talk with one of our internal medicine or geriatric doctors for a tailored approach to primary care. Our trusted general practitioners and local doctors at the Oak Street Health University Heights location accept Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Humana, Aetna, and other insurance plans to suit your needs. Our dedicated Care Team can assist with navigating your Medicare and Medicare Advantage benefits, social services, and other healthcare resources. This Oak Street Health location is in the 46227 area of Indianapolis. Same day and next day appointments are available at this location with minimal wait times.
Find us in the shopping center along South East Street near the University of Indianapolis. If you require further assistance or for transportation questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Our 24/7 support line for around-the-clock care is readily available to answer questions about care, insurance, and our services.