- 4401 W Western Ave, Suite C, South Bend, IN 46619Get directions
- (574) 216-1148
- (574) 807-9614
- Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMTuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMWednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMThursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMFriday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
Welcome to our LaSalle Park primary care clinic in South Bend, Indiana
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health LaSalle Park help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us North West of Village Way and West Western Avenue. In the Centre West shopping mall near CVS Pharmacy.
- Parking available onsite.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Insurance accepted at our LaSalle Park clinic
Oak Street Health LaSalle Park accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health LaSalle Park accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
In the News
- Press Releases
Reviews for Oak Street Health LaSalle Park in South Bend, Indiana
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- BelindaI was astonished with the care, these people have !!! 🙏
- JeffreyEveryone was so nice and professional!
- LoriStaff provides excellent service.
- MaryTHE WARMTH THEY MADE ME FEEL, PROFESSIONALISM, ANSWERING MEDICARE- MEDICADE QUESTIONS, ASSISTING WITH PAPER WORK, TOUR, MEET& GREET OF THE DOCTOR& STAFF, LOVELY GIFT BAG. I AM ALREADY CONTACTING FRIENDS TO GIVE THEM A CALL OR VISIT FOR ALL THEIR SENIOR MEDICAL NEEDS.TY, MARY GAYDEN gaydenmary07@ gmail.com
- KimberlyI really like that Lola actually listened to what I had to say. Yes I would recommend you guys.
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
Good health does not come cheap. In fact, national health spending in the United States was around $3.8 trillion in 2019, and it's estimated to grow up to $6.2 trillion by 2028.
Although it’s not extremely common, occasionally healthcare providers may charge patients with Medicare Part B excess charges after their visits.
Medicare Doctors and Primary Care Physicians Near You | Oak Street Health LaSalle Park
This Oak Street Health location can be found at 4401 West Western Avenue in South Bend, Indiana. Our on-site care team specializes in preventive medicine, internal medicine, family medicine, senior care, and geriatric medicine. Connect with our team of nurse practitioners, primary care physicians, and doctors through your choice of an in-person, phone, or video visit. Our team can provide you with rides to and from the Oak Street Health LaSalle Park location.
This location welcomes patients who speak English and Spanish via our dedicated multilingual care team. Talk with one of our internal medicine or geriatric doctors for a tailored approach to primary care. Our trusted general practitioners and local doctors at the Oak Street Health LaSalle Park location accept Medicare Advantage, Medicare, Humana, and other insurance plans to suit your needs. Our dedicated care team can assist with navigating your Medicare and Medicare Advantage benefits, social services, and other healthcare resources. This Oak Street Health location is at 4401 West Western Avenue in South Bend, Indiana. Same day and next day appointments are available at this location with minimal wait times.
Find us northwest of Village Way and West Western Avenue in the Centre West shopping mall near CVS Pharmacy. Our 24/7 support line for around-the-clock care is readily available to answer questions about care, insurance, and our services.