Keeping you safe during COVID-19
Welcome to our Sutter Ave primary care clinic in Brooklyn, New York
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Sutter Ave help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us in Brownsville, near the Sutter Avenue L Train station stop and the Evergreens Cemetery. The nearest bus stop is the MTA #B14 bus at Sutter Av/Van Sinderen Av.
- Take the MTA #B14 bus to Sutter Av/Van Sinderen Av.
Providers at this location speak:
Our patient relations managers work closely with patients to make sure they understand their Medicare benefits and get the most from their coverage.
Insurance accepted at our Sutter Ave clinic
Oak Street Health Sutter Ave accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health Sutter Ave accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
In the News
Reviews for Oak Street Health Sutter Ave in Brooklyn, New York
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- ZakkiaIt was okay
- TaThe office staff is very courteous the office is playing very professional atmosphere
- KellyWas a lil disappointed that Dr shaw wasnt with company, check up was ok, i came in with a problem that i feel wasn't addressed, how is it i was there less then 12.hours ago (swollen gland, that seems to be getting bigger, all they did was take some blood, dont.even Know when to go.back, heading to E.R. IF IT GETS ANY WORSE),
- IvisThe nurse the took the test on my heart was very good doing her job, and answered my questions.
- ChristinaI was seen with in an hour after I arrived. All of the staff were very friendly and helpful.
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
Medicare Doctors and Primary Care Physicians Near You | Oak Street Health Sutter Ave
The Oak Street Health location can be found at 255 Sutter Avenue in Brooklyn, New York. Our on-site care team specializes in internal medicine, family medicine, senior care, preventive medicine, and geriatric medicine. Connect with our team of nurse practitioners, primary care physicians, and doctors through your choice of an in-person, phone, or video visit. Our team can provide you with rides to and from the Oak Street Health Sutter Ave location.
This location welcomes patients who speak English and Spanish via our dedicated multi-lingual Care Team. Talk with one of our internal medicine or geriatric doctors for a tailored approach to primary care. Our trusted general practitioners and local doctors at the Oak Street Health Sutter Ave location accept Medicare, Medicare Advantage, and other insurance plans to suit your needs. Our dedicated Care Team can assist with navigating your Medicare and Medicare Advantage benefits, social services, and other healthcare resources. This Oak Street Health location is in the 11212 area of Brooklyn. Same day and next day appointments are available at this location with minimal wait times.
Find us in Brownsville, in the North West corner of cross streets Sutter Avenue and Van Sinderen Avenue, near the Sutter Avenue L Train station stop and the Evergreens Cemetery. If you require further assistance or for transportation questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Our 24/7 support line for around-the-clock care is readily available to answer questions about care, insurance, and our services.