Welcome to our Enderly Park primary care clinic in Charlotte, North Carolina
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Enderly Park help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us in Enderly Park in the North East corner of cross streets Freedom Drive and Tuckaseegee Road, near Camp Greene Park and Phillip O. Berry Academy of Technology. The closest bus stop is the CATS #8 outbound bus, located on Tuckaseegee Rd. & Freedom Dr.
- Take the CATS #8 bus to Tuckaseegee Rd. & Freedom Dr.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Insurance accepted at our Enderly Park clinic
Oak Street Health Enderly Park accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health Enderly Park accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
In the News
- Press Releases
Our Primary Care Doctors and NursesFind a Medicare doctor near me
Reviews for Oak Street Health Enderly Park in Charlotte, North Carolina
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- LeahMy visit at Oak Street Health on Wednesday, September 15, 2021 was very pleasant. I am well please with the team that served me. My concerns were address and I got some results handled. Please thank the staff on my behalf. Yes, I would recommend friends and family to this facility.
- BarbaretteGReat patient service. Yes..I would recommend Oak Street
- AnnaFrom the initial interview, I felt at home. My granddaughter was comfortable as well. My experience with the nurse and doctor was amazing, they listened to me and did not make me feel inferior to what I was so relieved and comfortable. I am very grateful to Dr. M. She explained everything to me the person as to what she read and questioned. Down to what she would do to combat the issue. So respectfully done. Thanks to all involved, I am happy. I have already recommended to family members.
- BarbaraThe service has been great until I was told the my doctor is leaving. I am not pleased with that.😪
- MaryI enjoyed being listened to and really being heard about my “stress related situations”. Was given professional advice on handling difficult situations.