Keeping you safe during COVID-19
Welcome to our Durham primary care clinic in Durham, North Carolina
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Durham help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us in Durham in the North East cross street of North Miami Boulevard and Raynor Street near Woodlawn Memorial Park and The Village Shopping Center. The nearest bus stop is the GoDurham green #3, #3B, and #3C bus to Raynor St. at The Village.
- Take the GoDurham green #3, #3B, or #3C bus to Raynor St. at The Village.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Our patient relations managers work closely with patients to make sure they understand their Medicare benefits and get the most from their coverage.
Insurance accepted at our Durham clinic
Oak Street Health Durham accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health Durham accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
In the News
- Press Releases
- South Carolina Biz News
- Press Releases
Reviews for Oak Street Health Durham in Durham, North Carolina
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- ScottyeGreat experience. The staff was prompt and very friendly. My questions were answered, forms were signed, but no pressure to join. Overall A Plus 🤙🏽
- Sandraeveryone and everything were great then upon check out I was given my referrals which I put in my purse but upon arriving home and reviewing the referrals were for someone else and not mine. I called the office was told to destroy and mine will be mailed to me. Like I had someone else's personal info mine is out there as well. Very disheartening and in the mean time I am still waiting for my referrals and unable to schedule the appointments because I do not know where or to whom I should be scheduling.
- StephanieI have never ever been two providers and a health clinic as excellent as this one.
- MaryI was truly impressed with the service during my appointment yesterday. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming.
- EdwardI like everyone to smile and be patient
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
Medicare Doctors and Primary Care Physicians Near You | Oak Street Health Durham
The Durham Oak Street Health center is located at 1000 North Miami Boulevard in Durham, North Carolina. Our on-site care team specializes in internal medicine, family medicine, senior care, preventive medicine, and geriatric medicine. Connect with our team of nurse practitioners, primary care physicians, and doctors through your choice of an in-person, phone, or video visit. For in-person visits, our team can provide you with rides to and from the Durham location. You’ll never have to worry about missing an appointment!
This location welcomes patients who speak English and Spanish via our dedicated multi-lingual Care Team. Talk with one of our internal medicine or geriatric doctors for a tailored approach to primary care. Our trusted general practitioners and local doctors in Durham accept Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Humana, Cigna, United Health Care, and other insurance plans to suit your needs. Our dedicated Care Team can assist with navigating your Medicare and Medicare Advantage benefits, social services, and other healthcare resources. This Oak Street Health location in Durham is in the 27703 area of Durham, North Carolina. Same day and next day appointments are available at this location with minimal wait times.
Find us in Durham in the North East cross street of North Miami Boulevard and Raynor Street near Woodlawn Memorial Park and The Village Shopping Center. If you require further assistance or for transportation questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Our 24/7 support line for around-the-clock care is readily available to answer questions about insurance, care, and our services.