Keeping you safe during COVID-19
Welcome to our Westown primary care clinic in Cleveland, Ohio
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Westown help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us in Cleveland, in the shopping center along Lorain Avenue about a mile from Wilbur Wright Elementary School and near the Edgewater Park Beach. The nearest bus stop is the Greater Cleveland RTA #22 bus at 10710 Lorain Rd.
- Take the Greater Cleveland RTA #22 bus to 10710 Lorain Rd.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Our patient relations managers work closely with patients to make sure they understand their Medicare benefits and get the most from their coverage.
Insurance accepted at our Westown clinic
Oak Street Health Westown accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health Westown accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
In the News
- News ABC 5 Cleveland
Our Primary Care Doctors and NursesFind a Medicare doctor near me
Reviews for Oak Street Health Westown in Cleveland, Ohio
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- Violeta(Translated by Reputation) Yes 100% recommended excellent medical care my Dr Ramón Pla and his nurses
(Original) Yes 100% recomendado excelente atendendencia medica excelente mi Dr Ramón Pla y sus enfermeras
- NancyI have recommended you. I like all the help I received .
- PatriciaDr. Lee and Jasmine exceeded expectations (they both get 5+++ stars). However, Oak Street’s expectation to treat patients by ‘standardized’ algorithms rather than the unique individuals which we are is extremely bothersome (ie 1.had complete diabetic foot exam in October but as it’s a new calendar year it needed to be repeated. 2.when clear informed consent decisions (which vary from the algorithm) are made AND documented, the algorithm doesn’t allow that to be accepted as fulfilling the criteria. Patients are unique individual humans not ‘robots to be check-marked’ or else somehow inferior. This dehumanization that seems to be getting worse over time is why the lower rating. If I had to compare Oak Street from what it was when I started coming until now, it is definitely MUCH worse! Due to this ‘cookbook’ expectation (fit into the pre-determined box is the only acceptable choice), I no longer even consider referring others. I’ve been a patient of Dr. Lee’s since before she began working at Oak Street and will follow her as my physician.
- AnnetteCourteous treatment with professional staff including van drivers
- RonaldTimely, answers all questions about my health issues staff shows an interest in the progress of me dealing with medical the issues I have.
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
Medicare Doctors and Primary Care Physicians Near You | Oak Street Health Westown
The Oak Street Health location can be found at 10688 Lorain Avenue in Cleveland, Ohio. Our on-site care team specializes in internal medicine, family medicine, senior care, preventive medicine, geriatric medicine, behavioral health, and podiatry. Connect with our team of nurse practitioners, primary care physicians, and doctors through your choice of an in-person, phone, or video visit. Our team can provide you with rides to and from the Oak Street Health Westown location.
This location welcomes patients who speak English and Spanish via our dedicated multi-lingual Care Team. Talk with one of our internal medicine or geriatric doctors for a tailored approach to primary care. Our trusted general practitioners and local doctors at the Oak Street Health Westown location accept Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Humana, Aetna, and other insurance plans to suit your needs. Our dedicated Care Team can assist with navigating your Medicare and Medicare Advantage benefits, social services, and other healthcare resources. This Oak Street Health location is in the 44111 area of Cleveland. Same day and next day appointments are available at this location with minimal wait times.
Find us in the shopping center along Lorain Avenue, near Wilbur Wright Elementary School. If you require further assistance or for transportation questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Our 24/7 support line for around-the-clock care is readily available to answer questions about care, insurance, and our services.