Keeping you safe during COVID-19
Welcome to our Crown Point primary care clinic in Dayton, Ohio
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Crown Point help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us on 4271 West Third Street in Crown Point, in the North West corner of West Third Street and North Gettysburg Avenue, near Dayton National Cemetery and Arlington Hills Park. There is a Greater Dayton RTA bus stop located next door, at 3rd @ 4200 3rd.
- Take the Greater Dayton RTA bus (#01, #08, #24, or #64A) o 3rd @ 4200 3rd.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Our patient relations managers work closely with patients to make sure they understand their Medicare benefits and get the most from their coverage.
Insurance accepted at our Crown Point clinic
Oak Street Health Crown Point accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health Crown Point accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
In the News
- Press Releases
Reviews for Oak Street Health Crown Point in Dayton, Ohio
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- RhonkoyaEveryone was nice
- LoritaDonna the doctor wasn't nice at all could tell the moment she walked in wasn't comfortable, but talk to staff they agreed told me once office manager came in believe her name was Michelle never got a call , I did from front desk lady checking on me. This is a clinic and I was going to find a doctor to get all me health issues together, it was a welcome visit Donna got upset and in the little time I was told I needed to figure out if this is gonna be the place for me and she also let me know that they don't give out narcotics, what clinic does give out narcotics none of them do so why the comment I'm just briefing the whole visit short be alot to write my daughter was also with me feel like I'm in a never ending nightmare trying to be treat right by doctors my lack of face is about gone trying to trust people I read the reviews, and had two people tell me not to go there I need a doctor who's not gonna judge me for me being me I just need my health issues attended to which getting worse everyday the hurting part is not getting a response back like I was told
- ReginaIt took too long to see the doctor
- ZelmaCourtesy and polite from staff.
- JillDr. Mark Williams is one of the best doctor I have ever had. He takes his time to listen to me and cares about my medical issues. Your Calling Center does not operate very well and has caused me problems calling in my medicine refills. Everything else is great.
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
Learn all there is to know about the cost, eligibility requirements, benefits, and more involved with Medicare Special Needs Plans.
Medicare Doctors and Primary Care Physicians Near You | Oak Street Health Crown Point
The Crown Point Oak Street Health center is located at 4271 West Third Street in Dayton, Ohio. Our on-site care team specializes in internal medicine, family medicine, senior care, preventive medicine, and geriatric medicine. Connect with our team of nurse practitioners, primary care physicians, and doctors through your choice of an in-person, phone, or video visit. For in-person visits, our team can provide you with rides to and from the Crown Point location.
This location welcomes patients who speak English and Spanish via our dedicated multi-lingual Care Team. Talk with one of our internal medicine or geriatric doctors for a tailored approach to primary care. Our trusted general practitioners and local doctors in Crown Point accept Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Humana, Aetna, Cigna, and many other insurance plans to suit your needs. Our dedicated Care Team can assist with navigating your Medicare and Medicare Advantage benefits, social services, and other healthcare resources. This Oak Street Health location in Crown Point is in the 45417 area of Dayton, Ohio. Same day and next day appointments are available at this location with minimal wait times.
Find us in Crown Point, in the North West corner of West Third Street and North Gettysburg Avenue, near Dayton National Cemetery and Arlington Hills Park. If you require further assistance or for transportation questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Our 24/7 support line for around-the-clock care is readily available to answer questions about insurance, care, and our services.