Welcome to our Crown Point primary care clinic in Dayton, Ohio
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Crown Point help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us on 4271 West Third Street in Crown Point, in the North West corner of West Third Street and North Gettysburg Avenue, near Dayton National Cemetery and Arlington Hills Park. There is a Greater Dayton RTA bus stop located next door, at 3rd @ 4200 3rd.
- Take the Greater Dayton RTA bus (#01, #08, #24, or #64A) o 3rd @ 4200 3rd.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Insurance accepted at our Crown Point clinic
Oak Street Health Crown Point accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health Crown Point accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
In the News
- Press Releases
Reviews for Oak Street Health Crown Point in Dayton, Ohio
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- JeffreyOn Thursday, September 16th I requested an emergency appointment with Dr. Mark Williams at Oak Street Crown Point in Dayton, Ohio to address increased pain issues associated with my upcoming hip replacement surgery in October. I was given an appointment but the office failed to communicate to me that Dr. Williams was out of town until the following Tuesday. Instead, I saw a nurse practitioner who proceeded to basically give me a routine exam. She also put me on the table and "checked my hip"-it was very painful. Maybe she didn't believe that I was in a lot of pain. She then told me that she couldn't adjust or change pain medication prescribed by Dr. Williams. This cost me $30 and almost two hours of time for nothing. I was then told there were no emergency appointments for September 21st and 22nd when Dr. Williams returns. I will be calling Oak Street on Monday September 20th to try and request another emergency appointment. Overall, this was the most unpleasant doctor appointment I have ever experienced.
- Patriciai like the way she took her time with me . she did not seem to be in a hurry .
- MildredThe experience was great. Dr William is very good my ear doesn't itch anymore. I will be back.