- 2401 West Cheltenham Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19150Get directions
- (215) 360-3038
- (215) 695-2935
- Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMTuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMWednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMThursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMFriday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Welcome to our Cheltenham primary care clinic in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Cheltenham help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us at 2401 West Cheltenham Avenue in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, in the shopping center near Burlington Coat Factory and Five Below. The nearest bus stop is the SEPTA Cheltenham Av & Ogontz Av Loop, where you can take the #6, #16, H, or XH bus.
- Take the SEPTA red bus to Cheltenham Ave & Ogontz Av Loop.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Insurance accepted at our Cheltenham clinic
- Coventry Health Care
- Health Partners Medicare
- Independence Blue Cross
- Medicare Advantage
In the News
Our Primary Care Doctors and NursesFind a Medicare doctor near me
Reviews for Oak Street Health Cheltenham in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- DonnaWould recommend to friend. Good communications and explanations from all staff
- DorothyGreeted with kindness from start to finish. Sr. Scott addressed my concerns with solutions.
- FrancesEveryone was pleasant and professional
- StevenI appreciate the friendly and professional reception i received during my visit for a appointment i made the week before that went very well.
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
The holidays are meant to be fun and festive: marked by delicious and hearty meals, good cheer and most of all, family and friends. If there’s any time of year when clans big or small reunite, it’s during the holiday season. While family reunions are cause alone for celebration, it’s important to keep safety and health in mind, especially when it comes to older adults.