Welcome to our Cheltenham primary care clinic in Wyncote, Pennsylvania
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Cheltenham help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us at 2401 West Cheltenham Avenue in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, in the shopping center near Burlington Coat Factory and Five Below. The nearest bus stop is the SEPTA Cheltenham Av & Ogontz Av Loop, where you can take the #6, #16, H, or XH bus.
- Take the SEPTA red bus to Cheltenham Ave & Ogontz Av Loop.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Our patient relations managers work closely with patients to make sure they understand their Medicare benefits and get the most from their coverage.
Insurance accepted at our Cheltenham clinic
Oak Street Health Cheltenham accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health Cheltenham accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
In the News
- Philadelphia Inquirer
Our Primary Care Doctors and NursesFind a Medicare doctor near me
Reviews for Oak Street Health Cheltenham in Wyncote, Pennsylvania
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- WardellStaff and N.P. were courteous, and efficient.
- RosalindVery thorough
- TimothyThe service was great, I would tell a friend
- MichelleEveryone was polite and friendly The service was great they went over everything with me and made me feel comfortable I would tell my family and friends about it Thank you for your kindness and patience
- ElaineI had an appointment, but some one from the office called and wanted me to reschedule and I said no because I needed to see my Dr said I did see him
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
Medicare Doctors and Primary Care Physicians Near You | Oak Street Health Cheltenham
The Cheltenham Oak Street Health center is located at 2401 West Cheltenham Avenue in Philadelphia. Our on-site care team specializes in internal medicine, family medicine, senior care, preventive medicine, geriatric medicine, and behavioral health. Connect with our team of nurse practitioners, primary care physicians, and doctors through your choice of an in-person, phone, or video visit. For in-person visits, our team can provide you with rides to and from the Cheltenham location.
Talk with one of our internal medicine or geriatric doctors for a tailored approach to primary care. Our trusted general practitioners and local doctors in Cheltenham accept Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Humana, Aetna, Cigna, Blue Cross Blue Shield and many other insurance plans to suit your needs. Our dedicated Care Team can assist with navigating your Medicare and Medicare Advantage benefits, social services, and other healthcare resources. This Oak Street Health location in Cheltenham is in the 19150 area of Philadelphia, PA. Same day and next day appointments are available at this location with minimal wait times. Enjoy the convenience of our on-site pharmacy, where we can assist in you filling or refilling prescriptions.
Find us on West Cheltenham Avenue in Philadelphia in the shopping complex near Lynnewood Gardens and the Chelten Hills Cemetery. If you require further assistance or for transportation questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Our 24/7 support line for around-the-clock care is readily available to answer questions about insurance, care, and our services.