Welcome to our Warwick primary care clinic in Warwick, Rhode Island
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Warwick help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us in Warwick, in the shopping center along Quaker Lane, near Dawley Farm and the Kent County Branch YMCA. The nearest bus stop is the Rhode Island Public Transit Authority #29 bus at Cowessett Corners (Stop&Shop).
- Take the RIPTA #29 bus to Cowessett Corners (Stop&Shop).
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Insurance accepted at our Warwick clinic
Oak Street Health Warwick accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health Warwick accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
In the News
Our Primary Care Doctors and NursesFind a Medicare doctor near me
Reviews for Oak Street Health Warwick in Warwick, Rhode Island
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- GiulioEveryone I came into contact with was very informative and welcoming. Katie, especially, was very thorough.
- JudithA ride was to pick me up from 12:20-12:40. Natasha scheduled oak st van to pick me up…never showed up and never called…which was very frustrating..it is one of the services that is promoted in all the ads
- PaulaNice Dr . Helpful staff .I have recommended to my friends
- CarolineI liked how Jenna went over everything. Yes I would recommend oak street health
- JeanService is good , Dr Nick's nurse is very capable and Dr Ñick explain everything so we know just what we know what we have to do, thank you all for caring.
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
Medicare for All is a legislative push in the United States to implement a new universal, single-payer national health care system. If the plan is accepted, every U.S. citizen would have access to healthcare that is fully funded by the federal government.
Medicare Doctors and Primary Care Physicians Near You | Oak Street Health Warwick
The Oak Street Health location can be found at 300 Quaker Lane in Warwick, Rhode Island. Our on-site care team specializes in internal medicine, family medicine, senior care, preventive medicine, and geriatric medicine. Connect with our team of nurse practitioners, primary care physicians, and doctors through your choice of an in-person, phone, or video visit. Our team can provide you with rides to and from the Oak Street Health Warwick location.
This location welcomes patients who speak English and Italian via our dedicated multi-lingual Care Team. Talk with one of our internal medicine or geriatric doctors for a tailored approach to primary care. Our trusted general practitioners and local doctors at the Oak Street Health Warwick location accept Medicare, Medicaid, Medicare Advantage, and other insurance plans to suit your needs. Our dedicated Care Team can assist with navigating your Medicare and Medicare Advantage benefits, social services, and other healthcare resources. This Oak Street Health location is in the 02886 area of Rhode Island. Same day and next day appointments are available at this location with minimal wait times.
Find us in the shopping center in the North East corner of cross streets Quaker Lane and Cowesett Road, near the Kent County Branch YMCA and the Dawley Farm. If you require further assistance or for transportation questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Our 24/7 support line for around-the-clock care is readily available to answer questions about care, insurance, and our services.