Become a Patient at Oak Street Health
As you get older, primary care has never been more important. If you are covered by Medicare, let’s talk about how our primary care doctors can better care for you.
Request an appointment.
Call our team to schedule a first appointment or see if Oak Street Health is the right fit for your loved ones.
Speak with our 24⁄7 patient support line at (844) 808‑8263 with questions for your doctor, to arrange prescription refills or to book your next appointment.
Experience the Oak Street Health difference.
See your doctor today or tomorrow
No need to wait weeks for your next appointment.
We have phone and video visits
See your doctor by phone or video and receive high-quality care without leaving your home.
24⁄7 patient support line
Call us with questions for your doctor, to arrange prescription refills or to book your next appointment.
Why patients choose Oak Street Health.
Our primary care doctors go above and beyond to make sure our patients feel safe and well-cared for. But don’t take our word for it, see what people are saying about us.
- TeresaPatient Survey"Everyone was very nice. The doctor was very attentive and listened to me."
- BonitaPatient Survey"I am always treated with respect and kindness every time I go in or call."
- DebraPatient Survey"Very friendly, made you feel very comfortable. Staff was great. Atmosphere very clean and nice."
- RobertPatient Survey"Exceptionally nice facility. Friendly, helpful, and informative staff. Enjoyed the visit."
- DonPatient Survey"My experience with oak street Health was awesome. The medical team was very professional and was clear about the process I would recommend this health plan tremendously"
- YvettePatient Survey"I'm not a new kid on the block. I used to see the doctor up in Chicago b4 this location. I have been bragging about " OSH" since I have been seeing my new doctor here. ( in Irving Tx.)"
- MarlenePatient Survey"I was very pleased with my visit everything was clearly explained to me time was taken."
- BrendaPatient Survey"I love Oak Street Health! My NP Chelsea McGovern is awesome! They take very good care of you. Everyone is so friendly and puts you at ease. My NP knows me as Brenda Bennett"
Our primary care doctors treat the whole person.
Our focus of preventative care means we go above and beyond to make sure you stay healthy and out of the hospital. That means we handle everything from medical, social, and even behavioral health services in a safe and clean doctors office environment. Our primary care model connects patients to the right programs and resources for them. Making sure no one falls through the cracks. Our doctors are well-versed in internal medicine, geriatric medicine, and even family medicine — with internists and geriatricians on staff to assist those specific needs.
Make Oak Street Health your doctor’s office.
Our model of Medicare approved doctors provide takes your total health into consideration. A short list of medical services we provide:
- Annual Physicals
- Nutrition and weight loss advice
- Diabetes and other chronic disease
- Preventative care and planning
Recent articlesView All
- Changes to the Federal Medicare Program are to be expected annually.