Become a Patient at Oak Street Health
As you get older, primary care has never been more important. If you are covered by Medicare, let's talk about how our primary care doctors can better care for you.
Request an appointment.
Experience the Oak Street Health difference.
See your doctor today or tomorrow
No need to wait weeks for your next appointment.
We have phone and video visits
See your doctor by phone or video and receive high-quality care without leaving your home.
24⁄7 patient support line
Call us with questions for your doctor, to arrange prescription refills or to book your next appointment.
Why patients choose Oak Street Health.
Our primary care doctors go above and beyond to make sure our patients feel safe and well-cared for. But don’t take our word for it, see what people are saying about us.
- YvettePatient Survey"I'm not a new kid on the block. I used to see the doctor up in Chicago b4 this location. I have been bragging about " OSH" since I have been seeing my new doctor here. ( in Irving Tx.)"
- MarlenePatient Survey"I was very pleased with my visit everything was clearly explained to me time was taken."
- JamesPatient Survey"Scheduling and vaccination visits were very efficient. Service was very professional. All Covid protocols were followed. Very safe environment."
- LindaPatient Survey"It is always wonderful. I get all my needs taken care off and all my questions answered. Yes I would recommend you."
- BrendaPatient Survey"I love Oak Street Health! My NP Chelsea McGovern is awesome! They take very good care of you. Everyone is so friendly and puts you at ease. My NP knows me as Brenda Bennett"
- MichaelPatient Survey"Everyone was very kind caring and helpful. The office was very clean and well staffed. My nurse practitioner Vera Arnold was very nice and cared to listen to me. I’m new to Oak Street and would definitely recommend them for family and friends health needs. thank you And God Bless our Health Care Workers Mike Garrett"
- MaryPatient Survey"As always my visit was great, for a doctor's visit I'm always smiling because there isn't a depressed person in there, there are smiling when I walk in the doorand when I leave. Contiguous. I forget how much I hate going to the doctors."
Our primary care doctors treat the whole person.
Our focus of preventative care means we go above and beyond to make sure you stay healthy and out of the hospital. That means we handle everything from medical, social, and even behavioral health services in a safe and clean doctors office environment. Our primary care model connects patients to the right programs and resources for them. Making sure no one falls through the cracks. Our doctors are well-versed in internal medicine, geriatric medicine, and even family medicine — with internists and geriatricians on staff to assist those specific needs.
Make Oak Street Health your doctor’s office.
Our model of Medicare approved doctors provide takes your total health into consideration. A short list of medical services we provide:
- Annual Physicals
- Nutrition and weight loss advice
- Diabetes and other chronic disease
- Preventative care and planning
Recent articlesView All
What to Know About Medicare and Coverage for Tetanus ShotsOriginal Medicare does not cover tetanus shots. Medicare Part D, Medicare’s prescription drug coverage, will cover a tetanus shot, however.
What to Know About Medicare and Palliative CareMedicare covers palliative care, also known as comfort care, under Medicare Part A. Palliative care is associated with a higher quality of life.
Medicare and Cataract Surgery: What Does Medicare Pay?Cataract surgery is covered under Medicare Part B. Overall costs will vary based on the specific Medicare plan, however.