Experience the Oak Street Health difference.
See your doctor today or tomorrow
No need to wait weeks for your next appointment.
We have phone and video visits
See your doctor by phone or video and receive high-quality care without leaving your home.
24⁄7 patient support line
Call us with questions for your doctor, to arrange prescription refills or to book your next appointment.
Why patients choose Oak Street Health.
Our primary care doctors go above and beyond to make sure our patients feel safe and well-cared for. But don’t take our word for it, see what people are saying about us.
- MichaelPatient Survey"Everyone was very kind caring and helpful. The office was very clean and well staffed. My nurse practitioner Vera Arnold was very nice and cared to listen to me. I’m new to Oak Street and would definitely recommend them for family and friends health needs. thank you And God Bless our Health Care Workers Mike Garrett"
- MaryPatient Survey"As always my visit was great, for a doctor's visit I'm always smiling because there isn't a depressed person in there, there are smiling when I walk in the doorand when I leave. Contiguous. I forget how much I hate going to the doctors."
Our primary care doctors treat the whole person.
Our focus of preventative care means we go above and beyond to make sure you stay healthy and out of the hospital. That means we handle everything from medical, social, and even behavioral health services in a safe and clean doctors office environment. Our primary care model connects patients to the right programs and resources for them. Making sure no one falls through the cracks. Our doctors are well-versed in internal medicine, geriatric medicine, and even family medicine — with internists and geriatricians on staff to assist those specific needs.
Make Oak Street Health your doctor’s office.
Our model of Medicare approved doctors provide takes your total health into consideration. A short list of medical services we provide:
- Annual Physicals
- Nutrition and weight loss advice
- Diabetes and other chronic disease
- Preventative care and planning
Recent articlesView All
- Original Medicare does not cover tetanus shots. Medicare Part D, Medicare’s prescription drug coverage, will cover a tetanus shot, however.
- Cataract surgery is covered under Medicare Part B. Overall costs will vary based on the specific Medicare plan, however.