Why work at Oak Street Health
At Oak Street Health, we care about our employees as much as our patients. We offer our employees an excellent, comprehensive, and flexible total rewards package including generous benefits, time off, compensation, career growth, and learning opportunities.
We take care of our team so they can take care of our patients.
- Flexible health benefit options for your you and your family
- Generous Health Savings Account (HSA) plan
- Protection for the unexpected with Life and AD&D insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, and backup child care days
- Tax-favored benefits through Flexible Spending Accounts and Commuter Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Time off including paid time off, holidays, and sick days
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with 4% company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) with 15% discount
We reward our team members with what they need to succeed.
- Competitive salaries
- Performance-based bonus plans
- 401K with 4% company match
We provide an open and inclusive environment where everyone is welcome.
- An innovative, growing company striving to change the face of healthcare
- A commitment to underserved communities in order to help those who need us most
- An atmosphere where taking risks, bringing ideas and trying new things is encouraged
- A place where everyone can be just who they are
We offer career building opportunities within our organization.
- Dedicated one-on-one instruction and on the job coaching
- Promotional opportunities throughout the company, including in new parts of the organization
- Numerous opportunities for achievement in hyper growth environment
Learning & Development
We support internal growth within our company and offer a number of ways to do so.
- Continuing medical education with allocated dollar allotment for various roles
- Tuition reimbursement
- Professional training courses
- Leadership development