Search Results List
- What are the required documents or materials needed for an application?
Every application requires basic details such as name, contact information, and a resume detailing your professional history. Depending on the role, some applications will also require additional information collected before an interview such as clinical licensing information and certifications.
- What factors does Oak Street Health consider when selecting candidates?
Each role description lists a "What we're looking for" section. Factors include relevant experience and skills to the role, accomplishments, certifications, and licensing, as well as softer skills from professionalism to communication and collaboration. Oh, and always someone who embodies our "Oaky" values!
- What is the typical interview process like at Oak Street Health?
All applicants receive a resume screening within 3-5 business days of their submission, after which ideal candidates begin the interview process with a phone screening with our Talent Acquisition team. Candidates progress to either a virtual or in-person interview with the hiring manager and a second interview with prospective teammates and leaders. Sometimes roles require more interviews on a case-by-case basis.
- Who do I reach out to with any questions related to my application?
- Will there be a background check or reference checks as part of the hiring process?
Our recruitment team may ask for references as part of the initial screening process, but it varies role-to-role. All prospective "Oaky" employees undergo a background check prior to an extension of an offer.