Primary care doctors that put your needs first.
As you get older, primary care has never been more important. If you are covered by Medicare, let’s talk about how our primary care doctors can better care for you.
Request an appointment.
Why choose Oak Street Health?
Be seen and always heard
Our primary care doctors take the time to get to know you, ensure you understand everything, and provide you with a personalized care plan to help you stay active and healthy.
Simply outstanding care
Managing your healthcare should be simple. We can help you make the most of your Medicare, set up mail-order prescriptions, and coordinate healthcare resources.
Center of activity
A healthcare and community center in one, your neighborhood Oak Street Health is a place to socialize and enjoy group activities and community events, including craft-making, education, and exercise classes.
Why patients choose Oak Street Health
Our primary care doctors go above and beyond to make sure our patients feel safe and well-cared for. But don’t take our word for it, see what people are saying about us.
- YvettePatient Survey"I'm not a new kid on the block. I used to see the doctor up in Chicago b4 this location. I have been bragging about " OSH" since I have been seeing my new doctor here. ( in Irving Tx.)"
- MarlenePatient Survey"I was very pleased with my visit everything was clearly explained to me time was taken."
- JamesPatient Survey"Scheduling and vaccination visits were very efficient. Service was very professional. All Covid protocols were followed. Very safe environment."
- LindaPatient Survey"It is always wonderful. I get all my needs taken care off and all my questions answered. Yes I would recommend you."
- BrendaPatient Survey"I love Oak Street Health! My NP Chelsea McGovern is awesome! They take very good care of you. Everyone is so friendly and puts you at ease. My NP knows me as Brenda Bennett"
- MichaelPatient Survey"Everyone was very kind caring and helpful. The office was very clean and well staffed. My nurse practitioner Vera Arnold was very nice and cared to listen to me. I’m new to Oak Street and would definitely recommend them for family and friends health needs. thank you And God Bless our Health Care Workers Mike Garrett"
- MaryPatient Survey"As always my visit was great, for a doctor's visit I'm always smiling because there isn't a depressed person in there, there are smiling when I walk in the doorand when I leave. Contiguous. I forget how much I hate going to the doctors."
Our primary care doctors treat the whole person.
Our focus of preventative care means we go above and beyond to make sure you stay healthy and out of the hospital. That means we handle everything from medical, social, and even behavioral health in a safe and clean doctors office environment. Our primary care model connects patients to the right programs and resources for them. Making sure no one falls through the cracks. Our doctors are well-versed in internal medicine, geriatric medicine, and even family medicine. With Internists and Geriatricians on staff to assist those specific needs.
Recent articlesView All
Oak Street Health Weighs in on 2024 Medicare Advantage Rate NoticeAs a part of our mission to rebuild health care as it should be - and one way we help support the communities we serve - is to regularly weigh in on policy conversations affecting the health of our...
Everything You Need to Know about ACO REACHLast year, the Biden-Harris administration announced a program to test a new, value-based care model for Medicare beneficiaries, the ACO Realizing Equity, Access, and Community Health (REACH) Model.
Tips for Choosing a DoctorVarious tips for finding a doctor and picking the best provider for you.