Become a Patient at Oak Street Health
As you get older, primary care has never been more important. If you are covered by Medicare, let’s talk about how our primary care doctors can better care for you.
Request an appointment.
Call our team to schedule a first appointment or see if Oak Street Health is the right fit for your loved ones.
Speak with our 24⁄7 patient support line at (844) 808‑8263 with questions for your doctor, to arrange prescription refills or to book your next appointment.
Experience the Oak Street Health difference.
See your doctor today or tomorrow
No need to wait weeks for your next appointment.
We have phone and video visits
See your doctor by phone or video and receive high-quality care without leaving your home.
24⁄7 patient support line
Call us with questions for your doctor, to arrange prescription refills or to book your next appointment.
Why patients choose Oak Street Health.
Our primary care doctors go above and beyond to make sure our patients feel safe and well-cared for. But don’t take our word for it, see what people are saying about us.
- BonitaPatient Survey"I am always treated with respect and kindness every time I go in or call."
- HenryPatient Survey"The team at oak st health was very thorough and informative. They showed compassion and explained everything in depth. They allowed my grandfather to speak for himself and they listened to his concerns."
- YvettePatient Survey"I'm not a new kid on the block. I used to see the doctor up in Chicago b4 this location. I have been bragging about " OSH" since I have been seeing my new doctor here. ( in Irving Tx.)"
- LizziePatient Survey"I loved everything, beautiful facility, great hospitality from the staff, all of them. Information explained in detail, q & a's satisfactory."
- MarlenePatient Survey"I was very pleased with my visit everything was clearly explained to me time was taken."
- JamesPatient Survey"Scheduling and vaccination visits were very efficient. Service was very professional. All Covid protocols were followed. Very safe environment."
- LindaPatient Survey"It is always wonderful. I get all my needs taken care off and all my questions answered. Yes I would recommend you."
- BrendaPatient Survey"I love Oak Street Health! My NP Chelsea McGovern is awesome! They take very good care of you. Everyone is so friendly and puts you at ease. My NP knows me as Brenda Bennett"
- MaryPatient Survey"As always my visit was great, for a doctor's visit I'm always smiling because there isn't a depressed person in there, there are smiling when I walk in the doorand when I leave. Contiguous. I forget how much I hate going to the doctors."
Our primary care doctors treat the whole person.
Our focus of preventative care means we go above and beyond to make sure you stay healthy and out of the hospital. That means we handle everything from medical, social, and even behavioral health services in a safe and clean doctors office environment. Our primary care model connects patients to the right programs and resources for them. Making sure no one falls through the cracks. Our doctors are well-versed in internal medicine, geriatric medicine, and even family medicine — with internists and geriatricians on staff to assist those specific needs.
Make Oak Street Health your doctor’s office.
Our model of Medicare approved doctors provide takes your total health into consideration. A short list of medical services we provide:
- Annual Physicals
- Nutrition and weight loss advice
- Diabetes and other chronic disease
- Preventative care and planning
Recent articlesView All
- Changes to the Federal Medicare Program are to be expected annually.