Ashburn doctor’s office
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Ashburn help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsLocated at the corner of South Kedzie Avenue and West 84th Street. Nearest CTA train line is the Green Line to the Ashland/63rd stop. The nearest bus stop is Bus #87 to 87th Street and Kedzie Ave. Across the street from Aldi located on the South corner of West 87th Street and South Kedzie Avenue. Parking available onsite.
- Take the #87 Bus to W. 87th Street and S. Kedzie Ave.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Our primary care physicians specialize in care for adults. Our team connects patients to the right programs for their health, including support navigating insurance and coordinating specialist care.
Our doctors are trained to treat adults over 65, and specialize in helping patients manage their chronic health conditions.
Wellness and prevention are key components of our care model. Our doctors work with patients to design a care plan that keeps you happy and healthy.
Immunizations and vaccinations are an important part of our preventative care model. We offer Flu, COVID-19, Shingles, and a variety of other vaccines to patients.
In-center lab and testing services are part of our care model. We offer routine tests such as Urinalysis, Metabolic panel, A1C, and Lipid panel in addition to tests for COVID-19 and other illnesses.
In-center Behavioral Health services from providers who specialize in psychology, mental health, or social work. Our team provides counseling to patients with symptoms such as depression and anxiety.
Convenient access to in center Podiatrists who treat foot, ankle, and diabetic conditions. Patients can schedule Podiatry appointments through their Care Team.
Our in-center pharmacy is a convenient option for patients. Our pharmacy is open during regular center hours.
Our Primary Care Doctors and Nurses
Oak Street Health accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
In the News
- Where is Oak Street Health Ashburn located?
- What are the hours of operation at Oak Street Health Ashburn?Our Medicare doctors are available from 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
- What insurance does Oak Street Health Ashburn accept?Our Ashburn location accepts all forms of Medicare, including Original Medicare Part B, select Medicare Advantage plans, Medicare Supplement or Medigap plans and Medicare-Medicaid Plans. Call us at (888) 812-1183 to see if we accept your specific insurance.
- How do I become a patient at Oak Street Health Ashburn?Call (888) 812-1183 to find a Medicare doctor near you and learn more about becoming a patient at Oak Street Health. You can also stop by your nearest center or fill out an appointment request form, and we'll be in touch.
- Who can become an Oak Street Health Ashburn patient?Our doctors specialize caring for anyone with Medicare, including Original Medicare Part B, select Medicare Advantage plans, Medicare Supplement or Medigap plans and Medicare-Medicaid Plans.
Reviews for Oak Street Health Ashburn in Chicago, Illinois
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
Medicare Doctors and Primary Care Physicians | Oak Street Health Ashburn
The Ashburn Oak Street Health clinic is located on the cross street of South Kedzie Avenue and West 84th Street. Our on-site care team specializes in family medicine, internal medicine, geriatric medicine, podiatry, and behavioral health. Connect with our team of primary care physicians and doctors through your choice of an in-person, phone, or video visit. For in-person visits, our team can provide you with rides to and from the Avalon Park location. You’ll never need to worry about missing an appointment.
This location welcomes patients who speak English, Spanish, and Cantonese via our dedicated multi-lingual Care Team. Talk with one of our internal medicine, geriatric doctors, or pediatricians for a tailored approach to primary and preventive care. Our trusted local doctors and general practitioners in Ashburn accept Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Humana, Aetna, Cigna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and many other insurance plans to suit your needs. Our dedicated Care Team can assist with navigating your Medicare and Medicare advantage benefits, social services, and other healthcare resources. This Oak Street Health location in Ashburn is in the 60652 area, near the Parkview, Wrightwood, and Beverly neighborhoods of Chicago, Illinois. Same day and next day appointments are available at this location with minimal wait times. Enjoy the convenience of our on-site pharmacy, where we can assist in you filling or refilling prescriptions.
Find us near the Westport Commons Shopping Center near the Yukich Field fountain and Evergreen Cemetery Community Center. If you require further assistance to find us or for transportation questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Our 24/7 support line for around-the-clock care is readily available to answer questions about insurance, care, and our services.