Caroline Bodian is a freelance writer from New York. She holds an MFA in writing from Columbia University. Her writing has appeared in L.A. Weekly, Elle.com, New York Magazine, among others. She has worked on several long term editorial projects in the health and wellness sector, writing content in collaboration with health experts for Meredith Corporation, Boots Pharmacy, Livestrong.com and the Healthily app.
- Health ConditionsRead our guide on hearing aids, including signs and symptoms of hearing loss, information on visiting an audiologist, what to expect from a hearing aid, and more.
- Health Conditions, Preventive CarePrimary care is essential for diagnosing and treating everyday health issues, but it’s even more important for diabetic care. Read this guide on the importance of primary care doctors as part of...
- Health Conditions, LifestyleRead our guide to skin health for seniors, with common skin issues for seniors, tips for protecting aging skin, cancer and skin disease prevention, skin products for seniors and more.
- Fitness & Nutrition, Health ConditionsRead our guide to common muscle and joint related problems, with tips to avoid muscle and strength loss, joint pain, and helpful tips to promote joint health and muscle retention with age.
- LifestyleRead our guide to getting better sleep, with these 8 helpful tips to a better night’s sleep including the root problems that cause sleep loss, good sleep habits, how diet affects sleep and more.
- Preventive CareMedical misinformation has created confusion and harmed our health. Read more on how you can help stop harmful misinformation on Oak Street Health blog.
- Health Conditions, LifestyleAlzheimer's disease is the most common type of dementia, affecting millions of people every year. In 2020 alone, about 5.8 million Americans were diagnosed with the disease. This number is expected...
- Value-Based CareValue-based care revolves around the idea of improving healthcare quality for patients and preventing problems before they begin.
- Health Conditions, Preventive CareBeing released from a hospital is only stage one on the path to recovery.
- LifestyleThe holidays are meant to be fun and festive: marked by delicious and hearty meals, good cheer and most of all, family and friends. If there’s any time of year when clans big or small reunite, it’s...