Become a patient.
Fill out the form below or call (877) 823‑1648 to schedule an appointment.
Our specialty is YOU.
When it comes to healthcare, one size does not fit all. That’s why it’s so important to find specialized care for older adults. At Oak Street Health, our primary care doctors and care teams take the time to get to know you and develop a personalized care plan to help keep you active and doing what you love.
New Patient Know-how: A Quick and Easy Guide to Quality Care
Step 1: Your ‘Welcome’ Visit
Setting you up for success.
- Learn about what makes us unique.
- Meet with and get to know the provider and care team.
- Share your medical and social history.
- Undergo some clinical examination.
- Sit down with your personal Medicare specialist to make the most of your benefits.
- Choose Oak Street Health as your primary care provider.
Step 2: Your First Wellness Visit
Charting a personalized course for wellness.
- Meet with your doctor and care team to review your medical history, lab results, and current medication.
- Discuss your personal health goals, which we’ll document and save.
- Build a personalized care plan, including regularly scheduled visits.
- Agree on next steps to help you achieve your personal goals.
Step 3: Your Personal Care Journey
Helping you stay active and healthy.
- Schedule regular wellness visits as specified in your care plan to assess your health and help achieve your goals.
- Call our support line 24⁄7 for the care you need whenever you need it.
- Let us find and coordinate specialty care if and when you need it.
- Participate in area events to connect with others in your community.