Find a clinic or doctor near you
Search Results List
- Who can become an Oak Street Health patient?
Our doctors specialize caring for anyone with Medicare, including Original Medicare Part B, select Medicare Advantage plans, Medicare Supplement or Medigap plans and Medicare-Medicaid Plans.
- Do I need to be a patient to attend events?
You do not need to be an Oak Street Health patient to enjoy our in-center community room events. We encourage adults in the community to attend classes and social events.
- What hospitals do you work with?
We work with any area hospitals that accept your insurance.
- What insurance does Oak Street Health accept?
We accept all forms of Medicare, including Original Medicare Part B, select Medicare Advantage plans, Medicare Supplement or Medigap plans and Medicare-Medicaid Plans. Call us at (888) 812-1183 to see if we accept your specific insurance.
- Does Oak Street Health accept Medicaid?
Yes, we accept Medicaid as a secondary insurance to your primary Medicare plan.
- Can I keep my specialist?
We work with specialists in your insurance network. Our team of referral coordinators can help you navigate these networks to connect you with the best specialist for your needs.
- What if I’m not sure I want to change doctors right now?
You're welcome to visit before you decide if Oak Street Health is right for you. Call (888) 812-1183 to learn more.
- Is Oak Street Health an insurance company?
No, Oak Street Health is not an insurance company. We know insurance can be confusing, so we offer support to help our patients navigate their Medicare benefits.
- What will Oak Street Health cost me?
Your costs will not change because you become an Oak Street Health patient.
- Will I lose my Medicare if I change my insurance to a Medicare Advantage plan?
No, you will not lose your Medicare if you elect a Medicare Advantage insurance plan.
- Can you help me apply for Medicaid?
Yes, your Patient Relations Manager (PRM) can work with you to determine if you are eligible for Medicaid.
Trending topicsView All
- Blood clots, also known as venous thromboembolism, are a serious health concern that needs to be addressed immediately. Learn more in this guide.
- In this article, we breakdown everything you need to know about the signs, causes, and ways to prevent a stroke.
Find doctor’s offices by state
- Aurora locations
- Bellwood locations
- Berwyn locations
- Blue Island locations
- Chicago locations
- Chicago Heights locations
- East St. Louis locations
- Elgin locations
- Harwood Heights locations
- Joliet locations
- Oak Park locations
- Peoria locations
- Rockford locations
- Rolling Meadows locations
- Streamwood locations
- Waukegan locations
- All Illinois locations
Primary Care Clinics Near Me accepting Medicare
Find expert primary care and more—no matter where you are. With over 100 locations and counting across the nation, we’re bringing our physicians, specialists, and entire care team to locations near you.
If you’re already near one of our health center locations, it’s time to explore what Oak Street Health has to offer you and your community. With Medicare health centers located where you need it most, and years of experience of providing quality and unparalleled care to countless Medicare patients, our doctors take the time to listen to your needs and treat you like a person. Whether it’s through our primary care physicians, our senior care and specialty care services; such as our kidney navigator program, and diabetes management, prescription and pharmacy services in some locations, or community care and social programs like behavioral health therapists—we have so much to offer to help you live a healthier life. We can even help you understand your Medicare options and answer any questions you have to make sure you get the most out of your benefits.
We can’t wait to welcome you into the Oak Street Health family, and to show you how we can help you meet your health goals. Find a health center located near you, and join us today.