Meet Dr. Brian Kurtz, DO
Oak Street Health accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
- How do I become a patient of Dr. Brian Kurtz?
- What insurance does Dr. Brian Kurtz accept?Dr. Kurtz accepts all forms of Medicare, including Original Medicare Part B, select Medicare Advantage plans, Medicare Supplement or Medigap plans and Medicare-Medicaid Plans. Call us at (888) 812-1183 to see if we accept your specific insurance.
- What is Dr. Brian Kurtz's specialty?
- Where is Dr. Brian Kurtz's office located?
- What languages does Dr. Brian Kurtz speak?Dr. Kurtz speaks English.
- Who can become a patient of Dr. Brian Kurtz?Our doctors specialize caring for anyone with Medicare, including Original Medicare Part B, select Medicare Advantage plans, Medicare Supplement or Medigap plans and Medicare-Medicaid Plans.
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
Read this article to find tips on caring for aging parents— setting expectations, how to cope, physical care guidelines, and more.
Getting into an exercise routine can do more than just help you lose weight. In fact, physical activity is so important, it can help regulate your mental health, sex life, sleep schedule, and more.