Meet Dr. Brian Kurtz, DO
Dr. Kurtz accepts the following insurance. View a list of all insurance plans accepted.
Oak Street Health accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
This list of insurances changes regularly. Before your appointment, please confirm with your insurance company that this location accepts your insurance.
- How do I become a patient of Dr. Brian Kurtz?
Call (888) 812-1183 to become a patient of Dr. Kurtz at Oak Street Health. You can also stop by your nearest center or fill out an appointment request form, and we'll be in touch.
- What insurance does Dr. Brian Kurtz accept?
Dr. Kurtz accepts all forms of Medicare, including Original Medicare Part B, select Medicare Advantage plans, Medicare Supplement or Medigap plans and Medicare-Medicaid Plans. Call us at (888) 812-1183 to see if we accept your specific insurance.
- What is Dr. Brian Kurtz's specialty?
Dr. Kurtz is a Internal Medicine Specialist. At Oak Street Health, all our providers specialize in primary care for adults on Medicare.
- Where is Dr. Brian Kurtz's office located?
Dr. Kurtz's primary office is at 5050 Parkside Ave, Suite 2 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- What languages does Dr. Brian Kurtz speak?
Dr. Kurtz speaks English.
- Who can become a patient of Dr. Brian Kurtz?
Our doctors specialize caring for anyone with Medicare, including Original Medicare Part B, select Medicare Advantage plans, Medicare Supplement or Medigap plans and Medicare-Medicaid Plans.
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
- Read this article to find tips on caring for aging parents— setting expectations, how to cope, physical care guidelines, and more.
- Getting into an exercise routine can do more than just help you lose weight. In fact, physical activity is so important, it can help regulate your mental health, sex life, sleep schedule, and more.