Meet Emanuel Singleton, NP
- American Nurses Credentialing Center
Emanuel accepts the following insurance. View a list of all insurance plans accepted.
Oak Street Health accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
This list of insurances changes regularly. Before your appointment, please confirm with your insurance company that this location accepts your insurance.
- How do I become a patient of Emanuel Singleton?
Call (888) 812-1183 to become a patient of Emanuel at Oak Street Health. You can also stop by your nearest center or fill out an appointment request form, and we'll be in touch.
- What insurance does Emanuel Singleton accept?
Emanuel accepts all forms of Medicare, including Original Medicare Part B, select Medicare Advantage plans, Medicare Supplement or Medigap plans and Medicare-Medicaid Plans. Call us at (888) 812-1183 to see if we accept your specific insurance.
- What is Emanuel Singleton's specialty?
Emanuel is a Geriatric Medicine Specialist. At Oak Street Health, all our providers specialize in primary care for adults on Medicare.
- Where is Emanuel Singleton's office located?
Emanuel's primary office is at 10553 Saint Clair Ave in Cleveland, Ohio.
- What languages does Emanuel Singleton speak?
Emanuel speaks English.
- Who can become a patient of Emanuel Singleton?
Our doctors specialize caring for anyone with Medicare, including Original Medicare Part B, select Medicare Advantage plans, Medicare Supplement or Medigap plans and Medicare-Medicaid Plans.
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
- Loneliness can increase in adults after age 65. Read this guide to learn more about coping with loneliness as an older adult.
- There are various health screenings recommended for adults ages 65 and older. Learn more in this comprehensive guide to health screenings for adults.