Become a patient.
Fill out the form below or call (877) 823-1648 to schedule an appointment!
Our most important patient is YOU.
Few things in life are more personal than your health, that’s why it’s so important to find the primary care that’s right for you. At Oak Street Health, our primary care doctors and nurse practitioners take the time to get to know you and your needs so we can develop a personalized care plan to help you meet your individual health goals.
New Patient Know-how: A Quick and Easy Guide to Quality Care
Step 1: Your ‘Welcome’ Visit
Getting you set up for success.
- Tour our state-of-the-art clinical facilities and community space.
- Meet with your doctor and care team to help them get to know you.
- Sit down with your personal Medicare specialist to discuss your benefits.
- Sign up for your preferred plan and choose Oak Street Health as your primary care provider.
- Provide or schedule lab samples, if appropriate.
Step 2: Your First Wellness Visit
Charting a personalized course for wellness.
- Meet with your doctor and care team to review your medical history, lab results, and current medication.
- Discuss your personal health goals, which we’ll document and save.
- Build a personalized care plan, including regularly scheduled visits.
- Agree on next steps to help you achieve your personal goals.
Step 3: Your Personal Care Journey
Helping you stay active and healthy.
- Schedule regular wellness visits as specified in your care plan to assess your health and help achieve your goals.
- Call our support line 24⁄7 for the care you need whenever you need it.
- Let us find and coordinate specialty care if and when you need it.
- Participate in area events to connect with others in your community.