Dr. Ali Khan, MD
- Specialty: Internal Medicine
- Languages: English
Meet Dr. Ali Khan, MD
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Oak Street Health accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
In the News
- How do I become a patient of Dr. Ali Khan?
- What insurance does Dr. Ali Khan accept?Dr. Khan accepts all forms of Medicare, including Original Medicare Part B, select Medicare Advantage plans, Medicare Supplement or Medigap plans and Medicare-Medicaid Plans. Call us at (888) 812-1183 to see if we accept your specific insurance.
- What is Dr. Ali Khan's specialty?
- What languages does Dr. Ali Khan speak?Dr. Khan speaks English.
- Who can become a patient of Dr. Ali Khan?Our doctors specialize caring for anyone with Medicare, including Original Medicare Part B, select Medicare Advantage plans, Medicare Supplement or Medigap plans and Medicare-Medicaid Plans.
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
How Oak Street Health’s Value-Based Care Structure is Bolstering Health Equity in Underserved Communities
As we approach the third year of the COVID-19 pandemic, the need for bridging health disparities and focussing on health equity has come more and more to the forefront for both health practitioners and health policy thinkers.