Meet Kimberly Fisher, APN
Oak Street Health accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
- How do I become a patient of Kimberly Fisher?
- What insurance does Kimberly Fisher accept?Kimberly accepts all forms of Medicare, including Original Medicare Part B, select Medicare Advantage plans, Medicare Supplement or Medigap plans and Medicare-Medicaid Plans. Call us at (888) 812-1183 to see if we accept your specific insurance.
- What is Kimberly Fisher's specialty?
- Where is Kimberly Fisher's office located?
- What languages does Kimberly Fisher speak?Kimberly speaks English.
- Who can become a patient of Kimberly Fisher?Our doctors specialize caring for anyone with Medicare, including Original Medicare Part B, select Medicare Advantage plans, Medicare Supplement or Medigap plans and Medicare-Medicaid Plans.
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
Learn about the costs, eligibility requirements, and more involved with Silver Sneakers’ health and fitness program with this resource.