BE PART OF THE DIFFERENCE
Are you a specialist or community physician interested in helping us care for the patients in the community? We have three unique opportunities to partner with Oak Street:
Want To Join Our Team of Primary Care Physicians?
Oak Street Geriatrician
I've practiced in a lot of different environments: hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, and my own practice. I love it here. Oak Street gave me my practice back. This is the way medicine should be practiced. This is the last job I'll ever have."
We are looking for dedicated physicians committed to providing excellent care for the members of our community.
Oak Street Health is looking for primary care physicians for our clinics in Chicagoland, northwest Indiana, and Rockford. Our physicians practice with a full team alongside them; each care team is made up of:
- Registered Nurse
- Medical Assistant
- Clinical Informatics Specialist (i.e., a "scribe" to manage documentation)
- Care Manager
- Nurse Practitioner
We have a fast growing patient community, and it's time to add to our team.
What We Offer:
- Employed staff position with above-market compensation made up of base salary (without R.V.U. targets) and bonus based upon quality metrics (not volume).
- Outpatient responsibilities only.
- Full malpractice coverage.
- Generous benefits, including vacation time, health insurance, retirement benefits, and C.M.E. stipend.
- Seven beautiful, brand new centers right in the city of Chicago.
- Small patient panels for consistency and focus.
- Cloud-based electronic health record and enterprise suite.
- Innumerable support resources to help you provide outstanding care.
- Passionate about their work, eager to have fun with our team, motivated to be a part of a fast growing organization.
- M.D. or D.O. graduates.
- Board certification/elgibility in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine required.
- Fellowship training in Geriatrics welcome but certainly not required.
- Have 2-4 years of experience in outpatient practice preferred, however elite new graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Have a work hard/play hard mentality.
Want To Enjoy Oak Street Health Services In Your Practice?
Are you settled in your current practice but looking for support to help you take better care of your patients? Are the demands of health plans and government taking away from your ability to care for patients? Are you looking to stay on the leading edge with population health quality-based, outcomes-based practice?
We are excited to work with you! Oak Street Health can support your practice and your great patients with in-clinic support, back office services, documentation expertise, care management services, and population health tools. These tools lead to better care, which leads to increased compensation. Finally, there's a model that is rewarding physicians for great patient care without compromising their independence in their current practice.
We work with you to determine the right solution for you and your practice. If you want to learn more about how Oak Street Health Practice Services can work with you, let us know and we will get you everything you need to know.
Do You Or Your Organization Want To Work With Us In Caring For Our Patients?
Are you a specialist or community physician interested in helping us care for the patients in the community? As an Oak Street Health partner, we will work closely with you to ensure our patients have comprehensive care from our door to yours. Whether it's for referrals for specialty care, acute care, post-acute care, or ancillary services, we'd love to hear from you.