Meet Dr. Charlotte V. Gurule, MD
- American Board of Family Medicine
Dr. Gurule accepts the following insurance. View a list of all insurance plans accepted.
Oak Street Health accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
This list of insurances changes regularly. Before your appointment, please confirm with your insurance company that this location accepts your insurance.
In the News
- How do I become a patient of Dr. Charlotte V. Gurule?
- What insurance does Dr. Charlotte V. Gurule accept?Dr. Gurule accepts all forms of Medicare, including Original Medicare Part B, select Medicare Advantage plans, Medicare Supplement or Medigap plans and Medicare-Medicaid Plans. Call us at (888) 812-1183 to see if we accept your specific insurance.
- What is Dr. Charlotte V. Gurule's specialty?Dr. Gurule is a Family Medicine Specialist. At Oak Street Health, all our providers specialize in primary care for adults on Medicare.
- Where is Dr. Charlotte V. Gurule's office located?Dr. Gurule's primary office is at 183 W Apache Trail, Suite B109 in Apache Junction, Arizona.
- What languages does Dr. Charlotte V. Gurule speak?Dr. Gurule speaks English and Spanish.
- Who can become a patient of Dr. Charlotte V. Gurule?Our doctors specialize caring for anyone with Medicare, including Original Medicare Part B, select Medicare Advantage plans, Medicare Supplement or Medigap plans and Medicare-Medicaid Plans.