Benbrook Primary Care Clinic
- 8840 Benbrook Blvd, Suite #101, Benbrook, TX 76126Get directions
- (817) 766-2311
- (817) 382-5458
- Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PMMonday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PMTuesday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PMWednesday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PMThursday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PMFriday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PMSaturday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Benbrook Primary Care Doctor’s Office
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsLocated on Benbrook Blvd in the Walmart Supercenter, near Chick-fil‑A and Russell Feed & Supply, and approximately a half mile southeast of the cross streets of Vista Way and Mercedes Street.
- Parking available onsite.
Oak Street Health Benbrook accepts the following insurance. View a list of all insurance plans accepted.
Oak Street Health accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
This list of insurances changes regularly. Before your appointment, please confirm with your insurance company that this location accepts your insurance.
Primary Care Doctors and Nurses
Providers at this location speak:
Our primary care physicians specialize in care for adults. Our team connects patients to the right programs for their health, including support navigating insurance and coordinating specialist care.
Our doctors are trained to treat adults over 65, and specialize in helping patients manage their chronic health conditions.
Wellness and prevention are key components of our care model. Our doctors work with patients to design a care plan that keeps you happy and healthy.
Immunizations and vaccinations are an important part of our preventative care model. We offer Flu, COVID-19, Shingles, and a variety of other vaccines to patients.
In-center lab and testing services are part of our care model. We offer routine tests such as Urinalysis, Metabolic panel, A1C, and Lipid panel in addition to tests for COVID-19 and other illnesses.
- Where is Oak Street Health Benbrook located?
The Benbrook clinic is at 8840 Benbrook Blvd, Suite #101 in Benbrook, Texas.
- What are the hours of operation at the Benbrook primary care clinic?
Our Medicare doctors are available from 10am-6pm, Sunday, 8am-8pm, Monday to Friday, and 8am-5pm, Saturday.
- What insurance does Oak Street Health Benbrook accept?
Our Benbrook location accepts all forms of Medicare, including Original Medicare Part B, select Medicare Advantage plans, Medicare Supplement or Medigap plans and Medicare-Medicaid Plans. Call us at (888) 812-1183 to see if we accept your specific insurance.
- How do I become a patient at Oak Street Health Benbrook?
Call (888) 812-1183 to find a Medicare doctor near you and learn more about becoming a patient at Oak Street Health. You can also stop by your nearest center or fill out an appointment request form, and we'll be in touch.
- Who can become a patient at Oak Street Health Benbrook?
Our doctors specialize caring for anyone with Medicare, including Original Medicare Part B, select Medicare Advantage plans, Medicare Supplement or Medigap plans and Medicare-Medicaid Plans.
- What area does Oak Street Health Benbrook service?
Our Benbrook clinic serves 76008, 76036, 76108, 76109, 76110, 76115, 76116, 76122, 76123, 76126, 76129, 76132, and 76133 and surrounding Primrose, White Settlement & Wedgwood East areas.
- How can primary care doctors at Benbrook help care for me?
Our Medicare primary care doctors in Benbrook are experts in senior primary care. Our state-of-the-art Benbrook clinic offers Primary Care, Chronic Condition Care, Wellness & Preventive Care, Immunizations, and Laboratory & Testing Services and provides patients access to a primary care physician who listens to you and your needs. Our care team can even help you navigate the Medicare process to make sure you’re getting the benefits right for you. With a doctor near you, telehealth for seniors, and our 24/7 patient support line, you’ll always have a dedicated care team in your corner.
- What common conditions do doctors at Benbrook treat?
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you're going through. Our Medicare doctors at the Benbrook clinic in Texas specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
In the News
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
- What are the signs and symptoms of vitamin B12 deficiency? We break down everything you need to know, including treatment options.
- If you’re a caregiver, it’s easy to forget to care for yourself, too. In this article, we break down everything you need to know about taking care of yourself as a caregiver.
Medicare Doctors and Primary Care Physicians in Benbrook, Texas.
This Oak Street Health location can be found at 8840 Benbrook Blvd, Suite #101 in Benbrook, Texas. Our on-site care team specializes in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Behavioral Health. Connect with our team of nurse practitioners, primary care physicians, and doctors through your choice of an in-person, phone, or video visit.
This location welcomes patients who speak English and Tagalog via our dedicated multilingual care team. Talk with one of our internal medicine or geriatric doctors for a tailored approach to primary care. Our trusted general practitioners and local doctors at the Oak Street Health Benbrook location accept Medicare Advantage, Medicare, Aetna, Amerigroup, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Humana, and WellCare, and other insurance plans to suit your needs. Our dedicated care team can assist with navigating your Medicare and Medicare Advantage benefits, social services, and other healthcare resources. This primary care dr office is in the 76126 area in Tarrant county, Texas. Same-day and next-day appointments are available at the Oak Street Health Benbrook clinic with minimal wait times.