Welcome to our Meadowbrook primary care clinic in Fort Worth, Texas
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Meadowbrook help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us in Meadowbrook, in between Sargent Street and Oakland Boulevard, near Meadowbrook Golf Course and Gateway Park. The nearest bus stop is the Trinity Metro pink #021 or red #022 bus at Oakland & Kenwood.
- Take the Trinity Metro pink #021 or red #022 bus to Oakland & Kenwood.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Insurance accepted at our Meadowbrook clinic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Medicare Advantage
In the News
- Press Releases
Our Primary Care Doctors and NursesFind a Medicare doctor near me
Reviews for Oak Street Health Meadowbrook in Fort Worth, Texas
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- ByronThe staff is so kind and considerate...i tell family and friends all he time...are excellent the staff and doctors and nurses are they really do look out for your well being...😆😆
- EuralExperience was encouraging,informing and very pleasant . MY DR. WAS PRoFESSIONAL and courteous . enjoyed my visit .
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
The holidays are meant to be fun and festive: marked by delicious and hearty meals, good cheer and most of all, family and friends. If there’s any time of year when clans big or small reunite, it’s during the holiday season. While family reunions are cause alone for celebration, it’s important to keep safety and health in mind, especially when it comes to older adults.