Welcome to our North Side primary care clinic in Fort Worth, Texas
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health North Side help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us in North Side, Fort Worth, along Ephriham Avenue and across from NW 20th Street, near Rockwood Park and the YMCA Camp Center. The nearest bus stop is the Trinity Metro green #91 bus at Ephriham & 20th.
- Take the Trinity Metro green #91 bus to Ephriham & 20th.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Insurance accepted at our North Side clinic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Medicare Advantage
In the News
- Press Releases
Our Primary Care Doctors and NursesFind a Medicare doctor near me
Reviews for Oak Street Health North Side in Fort Worth, Texas
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- MargaretI am always nervous going to the Doctor but at Oakstreet they make you more relaxed than usual. The Doctors and assistants are very nice and caring it seems than some of the other places I have been. I really do appreciate them all.
- ShellaAlways a great experience. Dr. and assistants are always friendly and helpful.
- JohnnyWent swiftly..
- KenjaFirst full doctors visit and it was awesome! everyone was helpful. Appointment went great!
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
The holidays are meant to be fun and festive: marked by delicious and hearty meals, good cheer and most of all, family and friends. If there’s any time of year when clans big or small reunite, it’s during the holiday season. While family reunions are cause alone for celebration, it’s important to keep safety and health in mind, especially when it comes to older adults.