Waukegan doctor’s office
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Waukegan help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us along Grand Avenue near the Union Cemetery and Hinkston Park. The nearest bus stop is the Pace #565 bus at Grand Ave & Adelphi Ave.
- Take the Pace #565 bus to Grand Ave & Adelphi Ave.
- Parking available onsite.
Oak Street Health accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
Primary Care Doctors and Nurses
Providers at this location speak:
Our primary care physicians specialize in care for adults. Our team connects patients to the right programs for their health, including support navigating insurance and coordinating specialist care.
Our doctors are trained to treat adults over 65, and specialize in helping patients manage their chronic health conditions.
Wellness and prevention are key components of our care model. Our doctors work with patients to design a care plan that keeps you happy and healthy.
Immunizations and vaccinations are an important part of our preventative care model. We offer Flu, COVID-19, Shingles, and a variety of other vaccines to patients.
In-center lab and testing services are part of our care model. We offer routine tests such as Urinalysis, Metabolic panel, A1C, and Lipid panel in addition to tests for COVID-19 and other illnesses.
In-center specialists coordinate with your primary care physician to offer sensible solutions to your problems and make sure the treatment you’re receiving is aligned with your needs.
In-center Behavioral Health services from providers who specialize in psychology, mental health, or social work. Our team provides counseling to patients with symptoms such as depression and anxiety.
- Where is Oak Street Health Waukegan located?
- What are the hours of operation at Oak Street Health Waukegan?Our Medicare doctors are available from 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
- What insurance does Oak Street Health Waukegan accept?Our Waukegan location accepts all forms of Medicare, including Original Medicare Part B, select Medicare Advantage plans, Medicare Supplement or Medigap plans and Medicare-Medicaid Plans. Call us at (888) 812-1183 to see if we accept your specific insurance.
- How do I become a patient at Oak Street Health Waukegan?Call (888) 812-1183 to find a Medicare doctor near you and learn more about becoming a patient at Oak Street Health. You can also stop by your nearest center or fill out an appointment request form, and we'll be in touch.
- Who can become an Oak Street Health Waukegan patient?Our doctors specialize caring for anyone with Medicare, including Original Medicare Part B, select Medicare Advantage plans, Medicare Supplement or Medigap plans and Medicare-Medicaid Plans.
In the News
Reviews for Oak Street Health Waukegan in Waukegan, Illinois
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
Discover CHAMPVA drawbacks, advantages, eligibility requirements, and more with this overview of CHAMPVA and how it works with Medicare.
Medicare Doctors and Primary Care Physicians | Oak Street Health Waukegan
The Oak Street Health location can be found at 3210 Grand Avenue in Waukegan, Illinois. Our on-site care team specializes in internal medicine, family medicine, senior care, preventive medicine, geriatric medicine, and behavioral health. Connect with our team of nurse practitioners, primary care physicians, and doctors through your choice of an in-person, phone, or video visit.
This location welcomes patients who speak English, Spanish, Russian, and Bulgarian via our dedicated multi-lingual Care Team. Talk with one of our internal medicine or geriatric doctors for a tailored approach to primary care. Our trusted general practitioners and local doctors at the Oak Street Health Waukegan location accept Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Humana, Aetna, and other insurance plans to suit your needs. Our dedicated Care Team can assist with navigating your Medicare and Medicare Advantage benefits, social services, and other healthcare resources. This Oak Street Health location is in the 60085 area of Waukegan. Same day and next day appointments are available at this location with minimal wait times.
Find us in the North East corner of cross streets North Green Bay Road and Grand Avenue, near the Hinkston Park and the Union Cemetery. If you require further assistance or for transportation questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Our 24/7 support line for around-the-clock care is readily available to answer questions about care, insurance, and our services.