Meet Sully Vega, NP
- American Nurses Credentialing Center
Sully accepts the following insurance. View a list of all insurance plans accepted.
Oak Street Health accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
This list of insurances changes regularly. Before your appointment, please confirm with your insurance company that this location accepts your insurance.
- How do I become a patient of Sully Vega?
- What insurance does Sully Vega accept?Sully accepts all forms of Medicare, including Original Medicare Part B, select Medicare Advantage plans, Medicare Supplement or Medigap plans and Medicare-Medicaid Plans. Call us at (888) 812-1183 to see if we accept your specific insurance.
- What is Sully Vega's specialty?Sully is a Family Medicine Specialist. At Oak Street Health, all our providers specialize in primary care for adults on Medicare.
- Where is Sully Vega's office located?Sully's primary office is at 3210 Grand Ave in Waukegan, Illinois.
- What languages does Sully Vega speak?Sully speaks English and Spanish.
- Who can become a patient of Sully Vega?Our doctors specialize caring for anyone with Medicare, including Original Medicare Part B, select Medicare Advantage plans, Medicare Supplement or Medigap plans and Medicare-Medicaid Plans.