Why our patients love us!
Our doctors and physicians go above and beyond to make sure our patients feel safe and well-cared for. But don’t take our word for it, see what people are saying about us. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety.
Oak Street Health Patient Reviews
We make your healthcare easy with an entire team dedicated to you so that you can stay healthy and focus on doing the things you love.
- PamelaPatient Survey"The staff is very professional and answers all questions Thank you Oak Street health. Best place I've ever been"
- MelaniePatient Survey"I had the best experience of any doctor's office I have ever been in my life. Everyone was so helpful, kind and professional. I am happy to be part of your healthcare family. I already recommended my sister and she is excited about it. Thank you so much! Melanie Benvignati."
- HowardPatient Survey"Always a great experience.Everyone is so friendly and genuine"
- PiccolaPatient Survey"It was pleasant and helpful."
- PaulinePatient Survey"I would rate my experience 10 stars, if I could. My doctor is intelligent, caring, and amazing. She quickly knew and understood my problem. She listened and heard everything. Her compassion toward me is a rare but wonderful experience from a patient's point of view. I am so happy with Dr. Leffler. What an asset to Oak Street Health."
- MercuryPatient Survey"Took time to explain and very concerned and very aware with my condition"
- AnnaPatient Survey"My experience at Oak St. Health was very helpful and reassuring. My Doctor and staff show compassion as needed but most of all listen . I am thankful for the encouragement."
- RichardPatient Survey"Dr. Wallace is very through and gives us the time we need. The staff is helpful and did a great job."
- YvonnePatient Survey"The service was excellent from the beginning. When I walked into the office, the people at the front desk greeted me and directed me to the waiting room. The music was enjoyable in the waiting room, the nurse came and greeted me and took me to the room to be examined. She was extremely pleasant and did what she was supposed to do and then asked me a series of questions, . Next, I met the doctor, and I was very pleased with the way she helped me understand the process. She was very professional and made sure that my prescription was refilled at Walgreens prior to me, leaving because I was down to my last pill. Walgreens was calling me to come and get my medicine when I walked into my door! I am extremely pleased so far with my new health care doctor and nurse and also with those who work there including the driver that drove me! Thanks"
- AmyPatient Survey"As always, everything is nice, clean, and well organized. And, the staff is courteous, professional, and magnificent!"
- BeverlyPatient Survey"I was satisfied with my recent visit. I was very pleased with the medical assistant who told the Doctor about my dislike for having the scribes in the examination room. We were able to have semi-private visit with a virtual tasks by the scribes."
- AntoinettePatient Survey"Very professional, outstanding service the staff is wonder plus I found my doctor , he's the best doctor I ever had ."
- DeborahPatient Survey"The staff is very professional. My doctor, Dr. Donetien is right on. Bedside manner is great. Explains all medical questions very clearly and completely."
Everyone deserves great healthcare.
We believe quality healthcare should be available to everyone, regardless of income or background, so our value-based care model is designed to put quality care within reach in traditionally underserved neighborhoods.
Nothing is more personal than your health. We take the time to get to know our patients, tailoring each care plan to the individual patient.
Everyone should have access to great care. We invest in our communities by building Oak Street Health centers where healthcare services are needed most.
Many adults on Medicare have chronic and complex conditions. We hold ourselves accountable for our patients’ health by taking on the risk and cost of their care.