Tyler doctor’s office
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Tyler help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us along South Broadway Avenue off of West 9th Street by the C R Scrubs Uniform Store in the strip mall. Take the Tyler Transit Route 1 Red Line Southbound Bus to the Broadway & Old Troup Highway Stop 201 to reach our location by public transit.
- Take the Tyler Transit Route 1 Red Line Southbound Bus to the Broadway & Old Troup Highway Stop 201 to reach our location by public transit.
- Parking available onsite.
Oak Street Health accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
Providers at this location speak:
Our primary care physicians specialize in care for adults. Our team connects patients to the right programs for their health, including support navigating insurance and coordinating specialist care.
Our doctors are trained to treat adults over 65, and specialize in helping patients manage their chronic health conditions.
Wellness and prevention are key components of our care model. Our doctors work with patients to design a care plan that keeps you happy and healthy.
Immunizations and vaccinations are an important part of our preventative care model. We offer Flu, COVID-19, Shingles, and a variety of other vaccines to patients.
In-center lab and testing services are part of our care model. We offer routine tests such as Urinalysis, Metabolic panel, A1C, and Lipid panel in addition to tests for COVID-19 and other illnesses.
- Where is Oak Street Health Tyler located?
- What are the hours of operation at Oak Street Health Tyler?Our Medicare doctors are available from 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
- What insurance does Oak Street Health Tyler accept?Our Tyler location accepts all forms of Medicare, including Original Medicare Part B, select Medicare Advantage plans, Medicare Supplement or Medigap plans and Medicare-Medicaid Plans. Call us at (888) 812-1183 to see if we accept your specific insurance.
- How do I become a patient at Oak Street Health Tyler?Call (888) 812-1183 to find a Medicare doctor near you and learn more about becoming a patient at Oak Street Health. You can also stop by your nearest center or fill out an appointment request form, and we'll be in touch.
- Who can become an Oak Street Health Tyler patient?Our doctors specialize caring for anyone with Medicare, including Original Medicare Part B, select Medicare Advantage plans, Medicare Supplement or Medigap plans and Medicare-Medicaid Plans.
In the News
Reviews for Oak Street Health Tyler in Tyler, Texas
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
Everything you need to know about how to apply for Medicare, what you need to fill out a Medicare application, and when you can enroll.
Medicare Doctors and Primary Care Physicians | Oak Street Health Tyler
This Tyler Oak Street Health location can be found at 2115 South Broadway Avenue in the Midtown area of Tyler, Texas. Our on-site care team specializes in internal, family, geriatric, and preventive medicine alongside senior care. Connect with our team of nurse practitioners and primary care physicians through your choice of an in-person, phone, or video visit.
This location welcomes patients who speak English and Spanish via our dedicated multilingual care team. Talk with one of our internal medicine or geriatric doctors for a tailored approach to primary medical care. Our trusted general practitioners and doctors at the Oak Street Health Tyler location accept Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Aetna, Humana, Wellcare, and other insurance plans to suit your needs. Our dedicated care team can assist with navigating your Medicare and Medicare Advantage benefits, social services, and other healthcare resources. This Oak Street Health location is in the 75701 area of Tyler. Same day and next day appointments are available at this location with minimal wait times.
Find us along South Broadway Avenue off of West 9th Street by the C R Scrubs Uniform Store in the strip mall. If you need any further assistance or to ask any transportation questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Our 24/7 support line for around-the-clock care is readily available to answer questions about care, insurance, and our various services.