Meet Rachel Hildebrand, APN
Rachel accepts the following insurance. View a list of all insurance plans accepted.
Oak Street Health accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
This list of insurances changes regularly. Before your appointment, please confirm with your insurance company that this location accepts your insurance.
- How do I become a patient of Rachel Hildebrand?
- What insurance does Rachel Hildebrand accept?Rachel accepts all forms of Medicare, including Original Medicare Part B, select Medicare Advantage plans, Medicare Supplement or Medigap plans and Medicare-Medicaid Plans. Call us at (888) 812-1183 to see if we accept your specific insurance.
- What is Rachel Hildebrand's specialty?Rachel is a Adult Gerontology Nurse Practitioner. At Oak Street Health, all our providers specialize in primary care for adults on Medicare.
- Where is Rachel Hildebrand's office located?Rachel's primary office is at 3621 Aramingo Ave in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- What languages does Rachel Hildebrand speak?Rachel speaks English and Spanish.
- Who can become a patient of Rachel Hildebrand?Our doctors specialize caring for anyone with Medicare, including Original Medicare Part B, select Medicare Advantage plans, Medicare Supplement or Medigap plans and Medicare-Medicaid Plans.