Aramingo primary care clinic in Philadelphia, PA
- 3621 Aramingo Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19134Get directions
- (215) 360-3037
- (215) 979-6726
- Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMTuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMWednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMThursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMFriday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Aramingo doctor’s office
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Aramingo help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsLocated in between East Venango Street and Castor Avenue, on Aramingo Avenue near Speedway, Rite Aid, and Taco Bell. The nearest train station is MFL transportation to the Tioga Station stop. Or take Bus #89 to Aramingo Avenue and Castor Avenue.
- The MFL transportation to Tioga Station.
- Take Bus #89 to Aramingo Avenue and Castor Avenue.
Oak Street Health accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
Primary Care Doctors and Nurses
Providers at this location speak:
Our primary care physicians specialize in care for adults. Our team connects patients to the right programs for their health, including support navigating insurance and coordinating specialist care.
Our doctors are trained to treat adults over 65, and specialize in helping patients manage their chronic health conditions.
Wellness and prevention are key components of our care model. Our doctors work with patients to design a care plan that keeps you happy and healthy.
Immunizations and vaccinations are an important part of our preventative care model. We offer Flu, COVID-19, Shingles, and a variety of other vaccines to patients.
In-center lab and testing services are part of our care model. We offer routine tests such as Urinalysis, Metabolic panel, A1C, and Lipid panel in addition to tests for COVID-19 and other illnesses.
In-center specialists coordinate with your primary care physician to offer sensible solutions to your problems and make sure the treatment you’re receiving is aligned with your needs.
In-center Behavioral Health services from providers who specialize in psychology, mental health, or social work. Our team provides counseling to patients with symptoms such as depression and anxiety.
- Where is Oak Street Health Aramingo located?
- What are the hours of operation at Oak Street Health Aramingo?Our Medicare doctors are available from 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
- What insurance does Oak Street Health Aramingo accept?Our Aramingo location accepts all forms of Medicare, including Original Medicare Part B, select Medicare Advantage plans, Medicare Supplement or Medigap plans and Medicare-Medicaid Plans. Call us at (888) 812-1183 to see if we accept your specific insurance.
- How do I become a patient at Oak Street Health Aramingo?Call (888) 812-1183 to find a Medicare doctor near you and learn more about becoming a patient at Oak Street Health. You can also stop by your nearest center or fill out an appointment request form, and we'll be in touch.
- Who can become an Oak Street Health Aramingo patient?Our doctors specialize caring for anyone with Medicare, including Original Medicare Part B, select Medicare Advantage plans, Medicare Supplement or Medigap plans and Medicare-Medicaid Plans.
In the News
Reviews for Oak Street Health Aramingo in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
Discover CHAMPVA drawbacks, advantages, eligibility requirements, and more with this overview of CHAMPVA and how it works with Medicare.
Medicare Doctors and Primary Care Physicians | Oak Street Health Aramingo
The Aramingo Oak Street Health clinic is located on the cross street of Aramingo Avenue and East Venango Street. Our on-site care team specializes in family medicine, internal medicine, geriatric medicine, and behavioral health. Connect with our team of primary care physicians and doctors through your choice of an in-person, phone, or video visit. Never worry about missing a primary care or preventive medicine appointment.
This location welcomes patients who speak English, Hindi, Spanish, Russian, Bulgarian, Gujarat, Twi, and Italian via our dedicated multi-lingual Care Team. Talk with one of our internal medicine or geriatric medicine doctors for a tailored approach to primary care. Our trusted local doctors and general practitioners in Aramingo accept Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Humana, Aetna, Cigna Healthspring, and many other insurance plans to suit your needs. Our dedicated Care Team can assist with navigating your Medicare and Medicare advantage benefits, social services, and other healthcare resources. This Oak Street Health location in Aramingo is in the 19134 area, near the Port Richmond, Harrowgate, and Bridesburg neighborhoods of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Same day and next day appointments are available at this location with minimal wait times. Enjoy the convenience of our on-site pharmacy, where we can assist in you filling or refilling prescriptions.
Find us in between East Venango Street and Castor Avenue, on Aramingo Avenue, near the Betsy Ross Bridge, Walmart Supercenter, and Heitzman Recreation Center. If you require further assistance to find us or for transportation questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Our 24/7 support line for around-the-clock care is readily available to answer questions about insurance, care, and our services.